Forums

Help › Forums

Tour Pro

Sat, Aug 27 2011 10:13 AM (6 replies)
  • AndreiRhodes
    5 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2011 3:16 AM

Hi, my average is 68.72 and has been lower than 68 in the past, yet I still havent been moved up to Tour Pro or beyond. What must I do to change this?

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2011 10:45 AM

Improve. :-)

• rmpor
    71 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2011 11:04 AM

Andrei

Its not only based on your Avg but also on rate games played. Since you've only played 33 ranked games I'd say that is probily why. WGT won't say what the # of games you need but there is a game requirerment, when you reach that you'll advance. hope this helped. May your drives be long and straight.

Dick

• bigdaddie1
    2,694 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2011 12:39 PM

piztaker:

Ever think about being friendly???????????????

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2011 10:35 PM

bigdaddie1:

piztaker:

I'm sorry that you don't appreciate my sense of humour but it's the only one I have. If you check out some more of my posts you will see that I've spent hours on these forums just giving help to newbies. Have a nice day. :-)

• 3puttsSuk
    361 Posts
    Sat, Aug 27 2011 9:05 AM

piztaker:

bigdaddie1:

piztaker:

I'm sorry that you don't appreciate my sense of humour but it's the only one I have. If you check out some more of my posts you will see that I've spent hours on these forums just giving help to newbies. Have a nice day. :-)

I'm reading these out of order...

I already came across the one  claiming Piz was nice/helpful by BD.  Makes more sense now.

As far as the sense of humor,  plenty get it I'm sure.  Many are thinking the same thing.  Few take the time to express it. 

A good time was had by all.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Aug 27 2011 10:13 AM

NOW NOW Piz, stop PIzzing people off. Laughing like hell.

RSS