Forums

Help › Forums

Can someone please explain

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 26 2011 6:27 PM (6 replies)
  • Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2011 1:43 PM

Can someone please explain to me how in the heck to see the breaks in the greens. I am doing the same thing I always do and I am missing putts left and right ( right edge of the cup or the left edge of the cup and I mean right on the edge as you would swear it rolled over the hole.

FRUSTRATED

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2011 2:06 PM

Same thing happening to me also had 3 putts come up short on a RG today. I'm never short unless maybe a long lag putt, these were short putts. There has been some discussion lately about tweaked greens. I think that is what we are dealing with.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2011 4:03 PM

It is happening with everyone and players are mad as hell. WGT has tweeked the greens, I believe, to sell their new putting pal gismo.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2011 4:18 PM

SweetiePie is right... since the introduction of the 'Putting Pal', my putts are just gliding by the hole or stopping 2/3 inches short.. getting very frustrated...lol.

I look at the reverse view with all my putts now... sometimes the dots move in a total different direction than the normal view, not sure if you do that or not.

Cheers

Roger

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2011 5:11 PM

They can stick the putting pal or whatever where the sun doesn't shine. I have never been so frustrated with the easy putts rolling over the hole. I am purposely using the most expensive balls on here so I can see the trail. It is totally ludicrous. It is time for every member on here from hack to top legends to let WGT know this is total crap, Let's all take a day off and let them see what they lose in revenue. Time to declare a day off and give them time to fix this without all of us bothering them, or spending a cent. Think they will get the hint, their sponsers won't like it for sure. How many of us are on here now? Do the math, what a daily total.

• JuanMendoza
    469 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2011 5:33 PM

*Sigh*

Why would I pay for a meter guide when I made on out of paper 3 years ago?

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2011 6:27 PM

i never bought this thing and haven't seen it, just hearing about it is enough.

RSS