Forums

Help › Forums

Where are the NON-picky NON-wussy players?

Sat, Jun 16 2012 2:10 AM (40 replies)
  • senordave
    1 Posts
    Fri, Apr 27 2012 7:41 PM

totally agree something needing done aboout score protectors.only kidding themselves on that they are better than they actually are. setting up games then walking off half way round to protect their false image very frustrating to the true players.fools to themselfs.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Apr 27 2012 7:54 PM

Go get those rounds source, I just keep plugging away, may never get the 61 to make Legend, but damn, I'll die trying.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Apr 27 2012 9:29 PM

renniw52:
    I just keep plugging away, may never get the 61 to make Legend

Just to respond to your post Ren, if you're struggling to post a good score in the TM tier, you're really going to find it difficult to score good in the Legend tier starting out.

I'm not trying to discourage you Ren, and I, more than anyone wants to see you become a Legend player, but you should really let your tier advancement happen naturally.

I just played my game as a TM and when I became a Legend player on my very first round with a GI-D golf ball, I scored a 30 on the front 9 of Bethpage including a birdie on hole 7 from 30+ feet.

Don't rush it my friend. You'll get there. Let it happen in good fashion. : )

• SourceCode
    44 Posts
    Sat, Apr 28 2012 9:19 PM

I'll do as i please. Glad you care.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Apr 28 2012 9:39 PM

SourceCode:

I'll do as i please. Glad you care.

I please as I do.

Let's clarify.

What are your saying?

I infer that you think you are good, and will accept a challenge from all comers.

If so, I have a few credits to spare.

If I understood wrongly, accept my apology.

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Sun, Apr 29 2012 2:10 AM

Bait on hook lol. ........fishing...........fishing..............fishing lol.

don't think he will bite it though lol

g1

P.S. another St. Ands and Kia buff lol.

lil oak, or congress, beat down should do the trick lol.

• senec
    252 Posts
    Sun, Apr 29 2012 8:26 AM

Rushing it!!!!!That's what it's all about isn't it.

Front nine St-Andrews continuously.Then you become a St-Andrews legend.

Would rather learn how to play Oakmont and back nine Beth Page as a TM  then to be called a St-Andrews legend.No glory in that,nothing to be proud of.

• senec
    252 Posts
    Sun, Apr 29 2012 11:03 AM

??????I don't think you get it sir.I was being sarcastic,I'm not in a rush to be a legend at all.

I just think a lot of players tend to play the easy courses constantly; to bring down their average quickly so they can advance to a higher tier .

That's ok though,others will understand... 

• JfromMichigan
    1 Posts
    Sun, Apr 29 2012 6:19 PM

I just shot +52 on the Blair Oneil... Nobody can call me a quitter.

(Hack, yes... quitter, no!)

RSS