Forums

Help › Forums

Complained other day...

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 31 2011 12:36 PM (7 replies)
  • TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2011 5:07 PM

...in another post about the "many" bugs on here. One of those complaints was and is today, the fact that I play here every day like clock work since I returned from 6 month hiatus. I know my time to play to get the daily bonus. Last week even though I played every day at that set time, the game hiccuped and bumped me back to 90 points for 2 day continuous play. Well I played last night and got my 880 and then now I come to play tonight and after my quick C.T.T.H. my daily bonus has returned to 90 points for 2 consecutive days played. Would love to hear the reasoning/excuses for this one. How about for once an administrative person of some type respond to my weeks of questioning on here.

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2011 9:57 PM

meoffer:

how about getting in touch with them - instead of crying about here - it's just tier points

play the game & stop complaining here -  like any of us care

well as you know wgticon is on here quite regularly and usually answers. That's why I complain just like anyone else does when they feel something isn't right.Including you my friendly little stalker. if you didn't care you wouldn't be writing me about your non-caring.

Night dude

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2011 1:48 AM

Not sure why...  Are you playing the same time each day?... if so maybe the Time difference has changed (daylight Savings hours).. don't know.

Send a email directly to Wgt, they might be able to help further

Cheers

Roger

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2011 7:05 AM

It's a bit hard to believe that with the clock right on the game main page that anyone could miss the times. Maybe there's a bug. I lost the CDP a couple of times by not paying attention when I could swear I was OK. Or thought I was, anyway.

FWIW, the game must end before the clock runs out.

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2011 8:45 AM

TeeWade:

...in another post about the "many" bugs on here. One of those complaints was and is today, the fact that I play here every day like clock work since I returned from 6 month hiatus. I know my time to play to get the daily bonus. Last week even though I played every day at that set time, the game hiccuped and bumped me back to 90 points for 2 day continuous play. Well I played last night and got my 880 and then now I come to play tonight and after my quick C.T.T.H. my daily bonus has returned to 90 points for 2 consecutive days played. Would love to hear the reasoning/excuses for this one. How about for once an administrative person of some type respond to my weeks of questioning on here.

I had this happen, and WGT said they were unable to just add exp. to a player, but what they did was gave me a Superboost for a week to make back the exp I lost.  E-mail them @  members@worldgolftour.com.

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2011 12:35 PM

YankeeJim:

It's a bit hard to believe that with the clock right on the game main page that anyone could miss the times. Maybe there's a bug. I lost the CDP a couple of times by not paying attention when I could swear I was OK. Or thought I was, anyway.

FWIW, the game must end before the clock runs out.

Approx 7:00 p.m. my time each day is when my new day begins. I 90% of the time play within that hour. Latest I've played has been just at 11:00 p.m. Meaning within 4 hours of the day change and the little green question mark going away as it does when your new day to get points begins. :)

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2011 12:36 PM

JaLaBar:

TeeWade:

I had this happen, and WGT said they were unable to just add exp. to a player, but what they did was gave me a Superboost for a week to make back the exp I lost.  E-mail them @  members@worldgolftour.com.

I thank you for the tip JaLaBar. I'll give it a try  :)

RSS