Forums

Help › Forums

gifting to a CC tourney winner

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 30 2011 9:56 PM (5 replies)
  • HerdHammer
    13 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2011 6:28 PM

how do I gift credits or a sleeve of balls to a tourney winner?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2011 6:37 PM

hi

should be the same way. just go to proshop, select any non-legend ball, pick username and gift :)

-wgticon

• Teedaawg
    276 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2011 8:27 PM

...why a non- Legend ball??? Can a Legend gift Legend balls??? I was under the impression we could have a tourney where we'd gift all the balls to a Legend and then he would gift them to the winners, be it Tour Masters, Pro's, whatever? Am I right???

Tee

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2011 9:33 PM

You can't gift Legend balls.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2011 9:56 PM

Teedaawg:

...why a non- Legend ball??? Can a Legend gift Legend balls??? I was under the impression we could have a tourney where we'd gift all the balls to a Legend and then he would gift them to the winners, be it Tour Masters, Pro's, whatever? Am I right???

Tee

No No No..you can only gift from the proshop.  You (the Legend say) would not be able to send anything to anyone that was sent to him.

Legends balls cannot be gifted.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2011 9:56 PM

Teedaawg:

Tee

you can gift anything to anyone long as it means 2 requirements:

1. level restrictions

2. non-legends balls...legend callaways are not giftable

-wgticon

RSS