Forums

Help › Forums

Most annoying advert!

Wed, Aug 31 2011 5:00 AM (3 replies)
  • WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2011 4:48 AM

This one?

I most certainly am not the 999,999th visitor - Why do you guys at WGT allow such obvious con artists to advertise?

What's next,  Russian girls direct to your mail box, or has that already be done?

• williamricker
    3,222 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2011 4:53 AM

That has to be the  MOST annoying ad i have ever seen I have a site where i watch live games and that thing is constantly popping up saying CONGRATULATIONS YOU WON!!!!

I usually just stop watchin the game because it keeps doing it every 2 or 3 minutes HATE EM

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2011 4:55 AM

Hey! I'm calling foul ball, I won that!  I was very careful to keep track of all the visitors and was right in line behind # 999,998. Something fishy going on there, I say.

And speaking of fishy, how do I get rid of all these dang women. I can't understand a thing they're saying.  :-D

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2011 5:00 AM

YankeeJim:

Hey! I'm calling foul ball, I won that!  I was very careful to keep track of all the visitors and was right in line behind # 999,998. Something fishy going on there, I say.

And speaking of fishy, how do I get rid of all these dang women. I can't understand a thing they're saying.  :-D

See - backs up my point - I have no doubt you were indeed the 999,999th visitor - ergo I can't have been...grrr...lying bar stewards!

As for the females YJ - try this :

"Я ненавижу Окмонт - 5 долларов, люблю тебядавно! "

;o)

RSS