Forums

Help › Forums

Fix this damn thing

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 1 2011 9:13 AM (7 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2011 8:51 PM

Way to much BS going on with the loading problems, have tried to play 10 AS games tonight and have finished one. Have 4 losses on the books and never swung a club again due to being disconnected 3 times, not me, my partner. Just had the dream game on here at BPB with 3 legends and had a good chance to learn something and this piece of crap would not load. Two of them said forget it and left. I don't give a flying squirrels a$$ about my win loss record, but the chance to play with 3 legends only comes along once, at least for me so far. Get your piss poor game up to par.

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2011 4:30 AM

renniw52:
    but the chance to play with 3 legends only comes along once, at least for me so far. Get your piss poor game up to par.

without question that is the funniest thing I have read on this forum. I hope you were trying to be funny

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2011 4:50 AM

What's so funny about wanting to play with better golfers to see and learn something? Just because you wouldn't be caught dead in a real match doesn't mean everybody else is that way. And don't give me your stock BS about your stinky game with the free stuff, this is about a guy wanting to improve his game, unlike you.

• robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2011 5:17 AM

YankeeJim:

What's so funny about wanting to play with better golfers to see and learn something? Just because you wouldn't be caught dead in a real match doesn't mean everybody else is that way. And don't give me your stock BS about your stinky game with the free stuff, this is about a guy wanting to improve his game, unlike you.

+1.Well said Sir Jim!

Although I am no Legend Ren you can Hit me up anytime,always handy to have someone help me look for my ball in the Fescue!If you got one of them ball retriever whatnots we could go drag some of Gregs outta the burn as well !!!

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2011 5:24 AM

renniw52:
    Get your piss poor game up to par

I like your style renniw52.  Not saying I agree, but like the attitude! haha

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2011 5:33 AM

Thank you YJ, when I saw those 3 players on and they all stayed, I grabbed my pen and note pad and was ready to do a little muti-tasking. Ask, swing, watch, write. Took the wind right out of my sack when we all got disc. 3 times and no game.

• MUSTAQBAL1
    270 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2011 5:39 AM

i agree renni.  don't get the chance too often to play with legends myself and always look forward to it.

hope you get the chance again,

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2011 9:13 AM

so much to learn from Legeng......wen i join a game and i get lucky there is  a Legend playing with us ........i wacth everything they do .they all have one thing in common......they just know where to put the litle white ball on the courses ;; rarely see them gripped and ripped it, has you say in english  they all play soft shots ..close to the green or on it  ...........wait for me Legend i am comming LOL

RSS