Forums

Help › Forums

Sandbaggers

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 2 2011 5:01 PM (5 replies)
  • jeffaspang
    3 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2011 10:05 PM

Just curious how to report someone who is a dirtball sanbagger.  For example, player on the pro tier at level 69, with an avg of just over 69.  He has all the equipment alotted for a player at that level, yet gets to play from the tees at the pro level.  Absolute BS to the people who play for credits that are honest.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2011 1:25 AM

As long as WGT allows players to remain in a particular tier indefinitely, and allows them to purchase the best equipment simply by Leveling up, this can happen.  So unless the policy changes, either stop playing anyone for credits or take your chances.

Joey      

• jmp83
    16 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2011 2:03 AM

how do you play people for credits?

• robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2011 2:33 AM

I recommend,. if you feel someone is sandbagging, please contact me privately about it or email members@worldgolftour.com with their names and we will check it out.

-wgticon

There ya go Jeff copied from the huge sandbagging thread top of the forums page

Bob.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2011 9:29 AM

robdelahunty:

I recommend,. if you feel someone is sandbagging, please contact me privately about it or email members@worldgolftour.com with their names and we will check it out.

-wgticon

There ya go Jeff copied from the huge sandbagging thread top of the forums page

Bob.

I agree. :)

-wgticon

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2011 5:01 PM

jmp83:
    how do you play people for credits?

Select Match Play then select "Challenge" in the Game Mode.  

Joey

RSS