Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Poker Home Game at Pokerstars

Tue, Sep 13 2011 6:52 AM (7 replies)
  • Hanswurst72
    1,097 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2011 10:03 AM

Hello everybody!

I just created a Poker Club at pokerstars and all of you are invited to join it for Home Games online. I will accept every player who is at least a wgt-member for 6 months here and who at got the status "master", "tour master" or "legend".

-( If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com)
    - Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
    - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
    - Enter my Club ID number: 515798
    - Enter my Invitation Code: elitepoker

That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together and have some fun. Is anybody interested in this?

Cheers, Hans

By the way, a great feature is: it is possible to play just for fun and playmoney as well as some micro stakes real money games there (~0.50$-5$). You can request the tables of your choice (also at higher stakes as long as u are not the only one requesting them), I create them. =)

Even if u dont want to play for money and have never played before u can just start playing playmoney at a Blinds 25/50 table, because u get 1000 free playmoney chips from pokerstars when registering and they get refilled every time u lose them. Totally for free in this case, i can promise that :-)

This is a feature of The Elite Country Club, opened for the whole community!
    Please post in this post or write me a private message with your poker-nickname so that i can control your wgt-membership!
  • HoraceGumble
    61 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2011 10:28 AM

I play pokerstars all the time, but only with play money.

• Hanswurst72
    1,097 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2011 1:51 PM

HoraceGumble:

I play pokerstars all the time, but only with play money.

no problem, just join, we got play money tables!

Cheers, Hans

• TRABLAH
    210 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2011 2:24 PM

Will the site allow me to download on a Linux OS?

• Hanswurst72
    1,097 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2011 2:42 PM

TRABLAH:

Will the site allow me to download on a Linux OS?

• Can I run PokerStars on Linux (i.e. Ubuntu, Fedora, etc.)?
  • PokerStars does not have a native Linux version and we have no plans to develop one at this time.  However, starting with the late 2005 release of WINE v0.9.1 PokerStars can be run on Linux operating systems.  All that is required to play on PokerStars on a Linux system is the WINE 0.9.1 or later distribution available at http://winehq.com/.
  • Official answer on their website.

Cheers, Hans

• trdsport
    7 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2011 2:57 PM

Hi Hanswurst72, I would love to join your home game. My screen name is HeavyGlass. Look for it when I request membership. I only use play money on Pokerstars but I'm pretty stupid with my money so you might be able to talk me into the real thing. See you on the tables. -- Steve

• deputydawg2727
    2 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2011 4:54 AM

trdsport:

Hi Hanswurst72, I would love to join your home game. My screen name is HeavyGlass. Look for it when I request membership. I only use play money on Pokerstars but I'm pretty stupid with my money so you might be able to talk me into the real thing. See you on the tables. -- Steve

what does my skill  at golf as a wgt member have to do with poker?  i have been a member of wgt for over a year but am only ranked as a pro, but i would like to join the poker plan.

• Hanswurst72
    1,097 Posts
    Tue, Sep 13 2011 6:52 AM

Due to lack of players so far (we got 7 now), i open it to every tier. You are right, it got nothing in common and every longer-time-wgt-player should be allowed to join.

Just send an invitation request and u are all welcome =)

Cheers, Hans

• RSS