Forums

Help › Forums

Matchplay-Trophy September 2011

Wed, Oct 12 2011 5:07 PM (112 replies)
  • robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2011 10:29 AM

MaxCjejka:

Haha I have got a little problem here! Am I just stupid or does my opponent not exist? Please help

Hey Max try:Lvietri not ivi,he exists and resides at Deviations cc

Bob.

• kam4122
    1,695 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2011 10:35 AM

MaxCjejka:

Haha I have got a little problem here! Am I just stupid or does my opponent not exist? Please help

I can assure you he does.... first letter is an L and not an i which is probably why you cant find Lou

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2011 12:08 PM

Gee .. i was trying to hide ...

• StoneColdKiller
    76 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2011 1:42 PM

lvietri:

Gee .. i was trying to hide ...

'Fat' chance...

sorry Lou, couldn't resist :)

• demcug
    1,456 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2011 3:06 PM

My match vs SPINO1

Good Game and great shot for you when he needed.

• Bidi
    1,948 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2011 3:56 PM

hi Hans, i have the same level of my opponent .....who will choose the course?

• jaycen129
    193 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2011 5:09 PM

Played my match with JC, nothing was going right for him and it seemed everything was for me. Great guy and player. Hope to play more matches with him in the future. I ended up winning 4 up.

• Hanswurst72
    1,097 Posts
    Thu, Sep 8 2011 1:29 AM

Intersting things going on early... Bidi u choose course. That already happened twice, I just decide in that case.

JC!! U lost 4 down? In the first round? In that case I got to think about letting u pay the bounty.... =)

Cheers all and good luck, Hans

• TallAcePaul
    1,455 Posts
    Thu, Sep 8 2011 4:09 AM

Hi Hans

Same here jaycen and me have the same level as well. Why dont you say that the lower level player chooses the course and if the levels are the same the player with the higher average chooses the course.

Happy hitting

Paul

• Hanswurst72
    1,097 Posts
    Thu, Sep 8 2011 4:45 AM

TallAcePaul:

Hi Hans

Same here jaycen and me have the same level as well. Why dont you say that the lower level player chooses the course and if the levels are the same the player with the higher average chooses the course.

Happy hitting

Paul

Thanks Paul, thats a nice idea... didnt happen that often so far, so I didnt think it was necessary. Might happen sometimes now though because everybody needs more time to improve one level. In your case and every further case, this will be handled like this, higher average chooses the course.

Cheers, Hans

RSS