Forums

Help › Forums

Why can't I play Pebble Beach?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 7 2011 3:14 PM (5 replies)
  • chigolfer2011
    2 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2011 7:04 PM

Am I missing something? Every time I click on Pebble Beach, all the play options --match play, stroke play, etc. --are dark and I can't play. 

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2011 11:36 PM

chigolfer2011:

Am I missing something? Every time I click on Pebble Beach, all the play options --match play, stroke play, etc. --are dark and I can't play. 

hi

the course is not available right now.

-wgticon

• chigolfer2011
    2 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2011 7:35 AM

Thanks. Love the game, but would be nice to know. Maybe a sign or notification? 

• TheProfessorX
    41 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2011 11:30 AM

Will Pebble Beach ever be available?

• dacrash
    475 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2011 1:01 PM

So it is just a bait and switch program?  You do know that bait and switch is against the law in all the the United States?  If an item is not available, it should not be on the site, or clearly marked and labeled as not available.

A lot of people spend money on your site.  Playing Pebble Beach is a real attractive offer to the players.  But when they try to play PB, they cant.  It is the only real reason to play here instead of other sites.  Bait and Switch.  Dont like it.

• 6six6
    194 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2011 3:14 PM

another lawyer wanna be. stfu!

dacrash:

So it is just a bait and switch program?  You do know that bait and switch is against the law in all the the United States?  If an item is not available, it should not be on the site, or clearly marked and labeled as not available.

A lot of people spend money on your site.  Playing Pebble Beach is a real attractive offer to the players.  But when they try to play PB, they cant.  It is the only real reason to play here instead of other sites.  Bait and Switch.  Dont like it.

RSS