Help › Forums

help on getting more credits

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 9 2011 3:15 PM (8 replies)
  • dozn
    4 Posts
    Thu, Sep 8 2011 9:11 AM

hi people this is my 4th day playing here and i think its a great site,

i watched some videos and got some credits and leveled up and got some more ,    i  even did  the suvers even thou its not my thing just to free credit,

i carnt buy any cause i dont have much money is there another way to earn and credits,

cause i really need a new driver and putter,

any help anyone

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Sep 8 2011 10:48 AM

hi

please check here.

-wgticon

• maruschak
    572 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 9:55 AM

That window offering free credits for watching the video,.....I've watched the video, but never rec'd a credit,...there are like 6-7 videos in that group,..must I watch ALL of them????

• TNP56
    510 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 10:34 AM

..........or you can play me in a match game.....I stink

• gmcc2
    2 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 1:01 PM

I bought items from one of the linked websites and didn't get credits updated?

• JPOLEARY
    36 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 3:15 PM

level up to like llevel 58 before buy any clubs IMO

Or you end up doing what i did buy set of irons, driver or woods and 1-2 weeks later sell them and buy another set

• maruschak
    572 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 3:52 PM

With an avg of 61, I wish I'd stink like that too!!!  I'd love to play ya....simply to watch how it's done!!!  Seriously,..I'd have NO problem accepting a match with a player of your skill level!!!  Ive won several matches, and lost just as many,....but I'm not here to amass ego raising wins,...just to improve, compete and have fun!!

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 4:43 PM

dozn:
    any help anyone

WGTicon linked to the offers area and other than surveys there are some good offers there...

GoDaddy domain name for around $9 for $25 worth of credits is a no brainer - wether you use the domain name or not.

Flowers for the Girlfriend are a hit + the credits bonus.

However..

dozn:
    i carnt buy any cause i dont have much money

Not much point offering that link hey?

Hammer the surveys as I do..  the Ampario for 450cr is a winner for me 2 - 3 times a week as is the Opinion Surveys for 150cr and the Sampilici.us for 150.

Daily surveys for 75 pay less, but you can build up your bank over time.

I do a survey or two everyday...  sometimes at work, sometimes watching a movie.

I have all the equipment i need and have had up to a toal of 10,000cr from regular surveying

they DO payout. occasionally they don't.. emails to TrialPay and WGT will eventually have them pay for you.

maruschak:
    That window offering free credits for watching the video,.....I've watched the video, but never rec'd a credit,...there are like 6-7 videos in that group,..must I watch ALL of them????

Yes.

there are 7 to begin with and once you have watched 5 you will get .. a whopping 5 credits. (once you redeem them)

Watch 50 vids. and you will earn 75cr.

Waste of time. Pathetic offering.

• maruschak
    572 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 7:38 PM

I thank U most kindly!

RSS