Forums

Help › Forums

rain

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 10 2011 11:49 AM (2 replies)
  • peterrichter1
    553 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 1:44 PM

Does any one think in would be a good idea for WGT to include rain as a weather option. We have varying speeds of wind. Howabout light rain or heavy rain. After all we golfers do play in the rain as well. In some respects it would make the courses harder, but the advantage if there is one is that the greens would be more receptive. Putting might be a bit tricky, but all in all I think it would add another dimension to the game.

Peter Richter 

• Cleworthy
    3,468 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2011 6:25 AM

I never liked playing in the rain on Tiger Woods EA Sports.  Greens were extremely slow and it totally screwed up your putting stroke.  It would be like going from tournament speed to something slower than beginner speed.  Also, no roll-out on drives.  If you want more realism, they should add shot effect from down-hill, up-hill and side-hill lies.  I also thought of another tweak they could add - the occasional sand filled divot lie in the fairway.  Wouldn't that frost your beard?

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2011 11:49 AM

the game is difficult has is,..the only good thing i see ....you wont see me crying in the rain :)

RSS