Help › Forums

Swing coach

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 13 2011 6:22 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JPOLEARY
    36 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2011 9:32 AM

Looking for someone to help me plug some leaks in my game and give me different idea/perspective on the game

Willing to buy this person balls, clubs or make offsite payments. Would also give % of future winnings

Post or send me a message if interested

• cole1234
    50 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2011 9:54 AM

wouldn't let me send you a message so I decided to comment on here.  I am interested, what areas of perspective are you looking for?

• JPOLEARY
    36 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2011 9:58 AM

Basically looking for someone to watch me play via a program like team viewer. Plug the leaks they see and give me ideas on how to improve me game. 

• cole1234
    50 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2011 10:25 AM

would this be your wgt game or real life game?

• JPOLEARY
    36 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2011 10:56 AM

I no longer play golf IRL physical reasons

• Dianne81
    773 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2011 11:01 AM

Just added you as a friend.... 

If you like, I'll play a practice round with you and we'll share shot thoughts...

Keep your balls , payment etc.... plenty of others helped me along in the game, and Ill be happy to pay it forward.

• JPOLEARY
    36 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2011 12:53 PM

Very cool :)

appreciate any help :) I stalled before Irene and decided to look for help 

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2011 1:38 PM

Dianne81:

Just added you as a friend.... 

If you like, I'll play a practice round with you and we'll share shot thoughts...

Keep your balls , payment etc.... plenty of others helped me along in the game, and Ill be happy to pay it forward.

Very gracious of you. :)

-wgticon

• JPOLEARY
    36 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2011 4:40 PM

I am very lucky :)

• JaRTennBogey
    73 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2011 5:27 PM

I would like to add this.Dianne81 your post on putting and distance calculations made all the differene in my putts. And while I still am working on reading the left and right breaks your speed calc's work spot on for me. And the spread sheet you posted is printed and sits among the stack of other posts I have printed  from all you golfing greats that have helped save my sanity. Thank you and to all others who give of your time and knowledge to help the rest of us.

• PAGES
RSS