Forums

Help › Forums

Deleting Friends on my List

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 11 2011 7:13 PM (8 replies)
  • BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2011 1:55 PM

I have over 1000 friends on my  list how can i delete them all at  once? or do i need too do 1 at a time.....

Also how do i delete them.

Thanks

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2011 2:22 PM

Unfortunatley, you have to delete them 1 at a time ...  you have to open each friend's profile, then click to remove them. Back & forth from your profile to theirs ... it's a huge chore. That said, you can save some of those back & forth trips.

Open your profile ...Hold down the CTRL button and start clicking on friends' avatar pics ( middle of your profile page). this should open a different tab for each friend that you click on. Keep it to 5 or 6 at time. Then you just open each of those tabs, remove them, and close it.

It's still deleting 1 at a time, but saves you going back & forth to your profile 800 times.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2011 4:11 PM

BustaSpliff:

I have over 1000 friends on my  list how can i delete them all at  once? or do i need too do 1 at a time.....

Also how do i delete them.

Thanks

what Jeff said. I suspect it may take 3-4 hours but you will get it done

-wgticon

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Sun, Sep 11 2011 9:03 AM

lol  cheers guys.  :O)  i  can see where it says friends and a few  pic,but i dont see anywhere,where it says delete friend! :(

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Sun, Sep 11 2011 9:46 AM

You're in the right place, then ...lol.

Top right of those pics, you should see SHOW ALL or something like that. As you scroll over the pics, it should tell you the players name.

Hold down CRTL and click on 5 or 6 of those pics, and they should each open a new tab ( I know it works that way with IE &  Firefox, anyhow), which will be that player's profile page.

From there, you just click on each new tab, let it open, and then click on Remove Friend on their profile.. then just close that tab.

It's still a tedious process, but much better than going from your profile to theirs and back to yours, etc, etc, etc. a few hundred times.

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sun, Sep 11 2011 10:47 AM

only person id ever delete is that jeffdos guy if hes on your friend list

:D

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Sun, Sep 11 2011 11:39 AM

lmao @ Rob

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Sun, Sep 11 2011 4:01 PM

cheers Jeff

clicked on view all  and  ive got 12  pages of friends,what i did    just too see,was clicked on a friend  ive got on me  list then it takes me too his  profile.Now all i saw  there was add as friend,why wud it ask me that if hes allready added?

Also i cant find anywhere  it says delete that friend only Add.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Sep 11 2011 7:13 PM

hi

on friends page, where u see add a friend should be another button to remove a friend. if you do not see it, please try other browsers :)

-wgticon

RSS