What should I buy?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 18 2011 9:00 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • TRABLAH
    210 Posts
    Fri, Sep 16 2011 3:19 PM

renniw52:

I would invest in a loan officer first, a marriage counselor second, and a 12 step WGT program third. If none of the above work, remember it's football season. Go Steelers, you sure sucked it up last week.

Renni,

Go Steelers???   Where you from?

• jsun365
    4 Posts
    Sat, Sep 17 2011 6:15 PM

*** guys, thank you all for your help.

I now have 882 credits, and I'm thinking of selling my Lynx driver for 50 credits, and using the rest to buy a Ping rapture driver for 900 credits. 

With my current wedges, I'm usually real good with them, I can put them usually at most 3 yards away from 110 yards or under.

What do you guys think? Should I buy the new driver, or buy some wedges?

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2011 3:30 AM

Wedges.

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2011 8:12 AM

Other than your putter, you will hit the most shots with your wedges as a whole. Ill get flak here, do not buy the spyder putter. It has no precision to it, hence ya just never know which way the ball will come off of it. Your starter is great for now. Wait untill you can get a Daytona Rossa. After the initial adjustment period, Its the only putter you will ever need.

My first purchase for you would be the driver with the longest distance possible for your level, closer to the greens off the tee  less missed greens more opportunities for a bird. A taylor satin 64  might be even more important..IM split on the choice between a driver or a wedge.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2011 9:00 AM

I usually say go with wedges because you use them more but if you're doing OK with the ones you have then by all means treat yourself to the driver. The wedges are cheaper and easier to get later when you realize you really need good ones but that driver will make your game a little easier right away. GL

• PAGES
RSS