Forums

Help › Forums

This guy needs to introduce himself.

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 3 2011 2:07 PM (83 replies)
  • vespa1965
    212 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2011 11:59 PM

That would be the one that signed up, grabbed a coffee, and then shot 30 on the first round, must be drinking the wrong coffee.... awesome play

• FlyinDoc
    201 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2011 12:15 AM

I saw one in the Community Spotlight earlier.

1 Ranked Round.

Average 58.

29 at Kiawah.

7 Birdies. 2 Pars.

• vespa1965
    212 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2011 1:04 AM

What I cannot fathom out is why, if your going to do it, multi account that is with the intent to fleece a few credits from your fellow golfers, would you draw immediate attention to yourself by shooting an amazing lights out score on your very first round! Perhaps these new golfers are truly talented, perhaps some just try it, get a guilty conscience and go dormant. Who knows? Just feel sorry for the genuine guys who are being denied the right to compete fairly with the rest of the community.

• tiaz79
    681 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2011 3:01 AM

Hack that beats all at RSG with high wind...

• Ecka65
    245 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2011 3:24 AM

After about 50 straight days of solid (graft) play, $65 invested, and the slow crawl towards various equipment upgrades...

...I couldn't think of anything worse than starting all over again!  Even playing EVERY DAY I misjudge shots with my current setup.  I can't even imagine trying to keep two (or more) sets of clubs ect in my brain.  It already hurts lol.

The player in the above RG example....pathetic.  About the only thing I could say is "well done" is how you can still be a miserable Hack when my 12 y.o boy got to AM in one day.  Charlietao - you may have won that RG but you are a LOSER!

• TGor
    313 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2011 3:24 AM

I just shot my second 61, this one at St. A., the other at RSG, after playing this game for a year and a half...I've played one ready go in  my "career" and lost 50 credits but won a gold trophy. My advice is to play for credits with your CC members and forget these jerks  :). ....so depressed :(.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2011 4:22 AM

If there are cheaters, by all means, turn them in to members@wgt.com rather than calling them out on the forums. But please do turn them in! It's the only way to try to keep things clean here.

• tiaz79
    681 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2011 4:31 AM

zagraniczniak:
    If there are cheaters, by all means, turn them in to members@wgt.com

I did it.Their answer:Send us the proof of cheating by Charlietao.  LOL

• manabouttown11
    573 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2011 5:13 AM

tiaz79:

Their answer:Send us the proof of cheating

The burden of proof is on the accuser.