Forums

Help › Forums

This guy needs to introduce himself.

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 3 2011 2:07 PM (83 replies)
  • nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2011 7:54 PM

Bouvet Island belongs to the Antarctic Continent and is the most remote island in the world.

It is 49 sq kilometres in area,93% of which is covered by glaciers.

<Edit> there's more..Wikipedia/

"Bouvet Island is an uninhabited Antarctic volcanic island in the South Atlantic Ocean.

..lol!

Them hacks got internet!

'

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2011 9:36 PM

paulshack:

WGT, why do you not just delete these players, and be done with it?

Would seem to me they'd rather delete someone who's only crime was to highlight this situation and try to get something done about it.

MioKontic Thread

TBE

• Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2011 9:45 PM

crazy how some amateurs here are so gifted....

if EVERYONE started naming multi accounters here will we ALL get banned?

• Ecka65
    245 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2011 12:31 AM

Just when I thought I was really hitting my straps, I read the stats of the Hack Chris put up and now I feel I play crap.  I'll NEVER have stats that good...

:(  Think I might just slip away and have a little cry.

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2011 5:45 AM

Um, apples and oranges.  Miokontic harassed innocent people and deserved his ban.  Not that these others don't deserve it, but for different reasons.;

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2011 6:53 AM

JaLaBar:

Um, apples and oranges.  Miokontic harassed innocent people and deserved his ban.  Not that these others don't deserve it, but for different reasons.;

i'm not talking about you here....

innocent people.....58 hacks......who'd joined up and on their 1st day  played their 1st game on oakmont and shot a 29.,,,these were the kinds of "innocent people" Mio had a go at....and at the end of the day how come it was left to a concerned player to do WGT's dirty work for them?

maybe he was wrong about you...and if given the chance he'd probably apologise.

TBE

• billyeva
    57 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2011 9:58 AM

regarding the Bouvet Island players, I e-mailed WGT middle of last week about them and told them about their amazing stats/scores etc, i'm still waiting to hear back from them. Name these obvious multi account folks in the forums & you get banned from posting. Set up multiple accounts, win weekly tournies & RG's no problem. 

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2011 11:35 AM

I understand that, and it seems in general that I was probably as wrong about him, based only on the way he treated me, as he was about me.  It seems many here do feel he has some redeeming value.

Personally, I have no problem with him being reinstated.  Just leave me the hell alone.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2011 11:47 AM

nanstar:
    Bouvet Island is an uninhabited Antarctic volcanic island in the South Atlantic Ocean.

That is a gem.

Somehow 116 of those non-inhabitants have active WGT accounts.

• FlyinDoc
    201 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2011 11:56 AM

zagraniczniak:

nanstar:
    Bouvet Island is an uninhabited Antarctic volcanic island in the South Atlantic Ocean.

That is a gem.

Somehow 116 of those non-inhabitants have active WGT accounts.

You know you are in trouble when the penguins start beating you...

RSS