• KonradOse
    221 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 9:17 AM

funny guy!

• Jimbo555
    158 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 10:10 AM

itsthetodman:

i have 2 accounts on 2 seperate emails because i have 2 fb accounts i need to know how to get the beginner putter and why the reason i cant play in stroke tourneys

Taken from FAQ Home--------------------------------------------------------------->

Can I create more than one player account?

Each player may have one account, and you can only create one player per email address. Playing in tournaments using more than one account is a serious offense and may result in being permanently banned from WGT.

A second e-mail account is not a loop hole.  One account means one account.

About the putter...I thought they dropped the beginners line and introduced the (pretty much) worthless EZ Swing clubs.

• itsthetodman
    161 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 10:38 AM

ok thanks can i still join a country club and so on with more than one accout and can i also purchase creds or not or can i only do that with one account also

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 10:51 AM

I think you are missing the point.  You CAN NOT have more than one account, period.  If you e-mail WGT, let them know you weren't aware that it is a bannable offense to create a second account, and let WGT know whichc one you would like deleted, they should help you out.  Otherwise, you are currently risking a permanent ban of both accounts by WGT.  And to be honest, I myself will not offer you any further advice about clubs, Country Clubs, how to play tourneys, etc until you are in compliance with the rules.

• PRIESTESS
    10,716 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 10:52 AM

Maybe this is a wind up,:)

• Steve442
    710 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 10:57 AM

This HAS to be a wind up. Either that or this guy is really really dumb!

• misstery
    705 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 11:47 AM

Might just be that he has schizophrenia.

• Jimbo555
    158 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 12:04 PM

Just in case anyone is confused

wind up

British English informal :    something that you say or do in order to make someone angry or worried, as a joke

For our OP  Original Poster

2  = bad

1 =  good

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 1:08 PM

thanks for the report, everyone, we'll take a look.

-wgticon

• PAGES
RSS