Forums

Help › Forums

Ball aim direction when the power setting goes right to left

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 30 2011 12:20 PM (4 replies)
  • ranierk
    14 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2011 3:03 PM

When I get the power setting that goes from right to left and do not have to click to hit, how do I aim the ball?  I have aimed right with a stong wind coming from the left, but the ball will go far left and vice versa. Or I will not adjust the aim looking for a straight ball direction and it will go far left or right. Thanks for any help.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2011 7:16 AM

hi

you are using ez-swing clubs which are designed for the beginner. once you master the basic mechanics of the clubs, you can swap them for another set which has precision swing mechanics. it should be available in your bag which can be accessed from the main menu in the game.

-wgitcon

• ranierk
    14 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2011 11:19 AM

Thanks for the speedy reply. I have (had) mastered the Ez-swing clubs and speed swing clicking. I am not a beginner.  Maybe my msg was not clear. I can not control direction when the "new" swing speed meter is used. The ball to goes to extreme rights and lefts even when I aim directly for the pin at any strength. Why was this second speed meter used, which started appearing for me only within the last 2 wks?

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2011 12:15 PM

For those that need to stay with the EZ swing, for what ever reason, use less power.  You'll sacrifice distance but the ball will track closer to your aim point.  Unfortunately, precision is not the EZ swings strong suit.  When you can, get off those clubs and learn the two click meter...all the other clubs here require that you learn this technique.     

Joey

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2011 12:20 PM

Hi

for non-ez swing clubs it works this way:

1. you aim for the spot you want to land ideally. this usually means against the wind (to counter it).

2. drag for power and then let go, as meter moves to the right, there is a line that's called perfect swing or a ding: u have to press 2nd time to try to ding. if you do so, then your shot has best chance to fly true. any early click fly left and any late click = fly right.

I am assuming you are not trying to click for perfect swing>?

-wgticon

RSS