Help › Forums

club choice pro 78

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 2 2011 11:10 AM (4 replies)
  • russellie
    668 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2011 2:46 AM

Hi All

Need a bit of help, Just coming up to level 50  At the moment I have a mixed bag of clubs and what I need advice on is  upgrading.    a driver set or wedges etc  that will help in  the next levels. also it will give me time to adjust so that the impact of moving up and adjusting won't be to difficult.   I don't want all bells and whistles just a decent set that will cope with most situations. any advice most welcome

regards

Russ

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2011 2:54 AM

You won't go far wrong with the Raptures and satin wedges.

• Ecka65
    245 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2011 5:03 AM

What Piz said - or hold your breath and grind out to level 59 and buy G10's.  The Raptures will be like heaven.  But you'll need something like the G10's down the track anyway.  And when you play with long range, high trajectory, good spin irons the first time it feels like cheating!  :)

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2011 5:09 AM

Raptures and wedge. Try using the punch on your wedges, using full backspin. You might want to consider some cheap balls, too. One of these 3, possibly. 

• russellie
    668 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2011 11:10 AM

Have a great set of clubs now ( thanks to Gooch134) Driving is fine what lets me down as we all find is the puts, I end up close to the hole and the puts always seem to stop on the  2inch and lip mark, a tad extra and I find I am 1 over, most frustrating , but considering I have only been playing 2 months ( including a month without the PC I can't complain

Regards Russ

RSS