Forums

Help › Forums

Quitters

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 23 2011 11:31 PM (35 replies)
  • eurantia
    318 Posts
    Wed, Oct 5 2011 10:40 PM

wasnt whining about you STINKYJ cant stand a slug that has to stoop to cheating in a damn video game!!!!  STINKYJ has only 70 posts in nearly a year and a 58 average !  level 92 with over 1400 altplay games under his belt!!!Anybody that refuses to play ranked games to get an unfair advantage   on the teebox shows what type of individual  they are in life I was stating facts STINKYJ and you are simply a low level invertebrate ---takin a shot at me??  I can't stand lookin at the likes of you a chicken ***  P U S S Y that wont play ranked stroke games ,full well knowing that if you  play them youi will increase in tier[   HES A MASTER with  a 58 and change average with an R11 driver!! with all the trimmings] Obviously you think it is fair to have  a 50 yard spot . per hole....thats a full wedge advantage, and you think you deserve any praise for any hollow victory????LOL  people like you make me want to vomit!A DAMN VIDEO GAME and you feel compelled to sandbag!You've taken full advantage of the WGT LOOPHOLE!As long as you don'r record a single ranked game you'll stay a cheatin' MASTER...Good luck with that!!!!!Hes already admitted he wont play rank stroke...says it's because of people quitting is the reason he doesn't participate.He can't even be honest about his dishonesty. Apparently you are too much a coward to man up ,play ranked games,and get off the grade school girls teebox!.Come on STINKYj take another potshot lowblow post against me..Talking about manning up !!!I bet you're a hit around all the gradeschool playgrounds!!!  i'd bet money that you even cheat in solitaire ...have a marked deck of cards too???

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Thu, Oct 6 2011 5:57 AM

908tim:
    whats with the american bashing ? i have the same peeve with quitters . i find its not solely americans

It is black, white, yellow, green, Jew, Catholic,Mormon, Hindu,Buddist or atheist. It is hate speech, and the haters have to have someone to hate. It is stupid. If you come from America you are a quitter, if you come from Canada you are a person who never quits. The stupidity of the haters goes beyond explanation.

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Thu, Oct 6 2011 6:03 AM

eurantia:
    HES A MASTER with  a 58 and change average with an R11 driver!! with all the trimmings] Obviously you think it is fair to have  a 50 spot spot . per hole....thats a full wedge advantage,

Wish you could hear me applauding . You are saying the same thing that I have said here many times, but from a different perspective. This is an ego driven game, which is the business plan of wgt, and I must admit, a damn good plan for them. For people like myself, if is hysterical what people will do to attain a lower score. For sure they do not lower the score with skill, but they will use all means possible INCLUDING CHEATING, to attain that score. Again, I cheer you on

• eurantia
    318 Posts
    Thu, Oct 6 2011 6:38 AM

I agree 100% with ya x ,its an internet game to enjoy meeting and golfing with your friends.We cant always be at our best ,I cant say that i post all my scores but for example i had a bad day at oceans front posted a one over.no big deal .it was a game among friends and i posted it.not pattin myself on the back ,just sayin its just a game..the only person that is impressed by stats is the player keepin 'em.LOL

• eurantia
    318 Posts
    Thu, Oct 6 2011 6:48 AM

x1524807:
    It is black, white, yellow, green, Jew, Catholic,Mormon, Hindu,Buddist or atheist. It is hate speech, and the haters have to have someone to hate
    So elegantly put ,x,to pigeonhole any particular group is hateful and ignorant!I cant say it any better than your bullseye rhetoric. your dead on !     steve

• Fourstroker
    1 Posts
    Thu, Oct 6 2011 9:32 AM

I have played alot of games with players from all over the world and find quitters from all countries. Whether it is the anonymity of the internet or just simply being embarrassed, you will always find them. I look at it like, if they are quitter and quit routinely, they will eventually quit WGT. Long term? We all benefit (the non-quitters)!!!  

• SirBudha
    43 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2011 6:50 AM

Hello All, I really like the game but, last night I played 7 games { alternate and stroke} and finished 1 because of quitters . I used to play a game that put your quitting % right up with your name and your rank that would stop all but the new guys from even getting in games. just something to think about. And I do believe some are true disconnects but 1 out of 7 games is rough 3 hrs to play a game threw . thanks !!!

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2011 11:21 AM

I'm just curious why the name in the first post hasn't been censored by WGT yet.  Cause I have a list of 50 or so multi-accounts I'd like to post if this silly rule has been relaxed.

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2011 11:29 AM

x1524807:
    For sure they do not lower the score with skill, but they will use all means possible INCLUDING CHEATING, to attain that score. Again, I cheer you on

X, I notice you are shooting a lot less 40+ games than you did when you started.  What means of cheating are you using to get better?  Obviously, it isn't skill that makes your scores better, according to you.

And I'm certain you still get around on that first tricycle your parents bought you... why upgrade to a car, the trike still works, just takes longer to get where you are going.  And I'm certain you don't have a stove, or oven, or microwave at home.  No need to change from a firepit, since that works.  Doesn't cook as well or as fast as those modern amenities, but it still works.  And I'm sure reading papyrus leaves by candlelight is nearly as enjoyable as DVDs and such.  Why upgrade to electric light and books or TV/DVD when reading by candlelight still works.

Or is it only in WGT that you feel people shouldn't be allowed to get better stuff that makes things easier?

• Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2011 12:48 PM

SgtDoodles:

DonaldCurrie123:

i hate quitters too.  of and i think WGT should change the meter to 3 click.... click and hold, release for power and click again for accuracy............ Just my thought....

\

Why change the whole swing method, which would take quite a while to do, just to answer a few small requests? Added to that the outrage that would follow on, WGT change the swing movements to half and there are multiple complaints. Imagine the whole swing changing...

Can't imagine a total meter change hurting much if any. Seems ANY change could not be much worse than this machine gun semi-stutter meter on crank....

Just my thoughts though..

RSS