Help › Forums

Quitters

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 23 2011 11:31 PM (35 replies)
  • Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2011 12:58 PM

eurantia:

wasnt whining about you STINKYJ cant stand a slug that has to stoop to cheating in a damn video game!!!!  STINKYJ has only 70 posts in nearly a year and a 58 average !  level 92 with over 1400 altplay games under his belt!!!Anybody that refuses to play ranked games to get an unfair advantage   on the teebox shows what type of individual  they are in life I was stating facts STINKYJ and you are simply a low level invertebrate ---takin a shot at me??  I can't stand lookin at the likes of you a chicken ***  P U S S Y that wont play ranked stroke games ,full well knowing that if you  play them youi will increase in tier[   HES A MASTER with  a 58 and change average with an R11 driver!! with all the trimmings] Obviously you think it is fair to have  a 50 yard spot . per hole....thats a full wedge advantage, and you think you deserve any praise for any hollow victory????LOL  people like you make me want to vomit!A DAMN VIDEO GAME and you feel compelled to sandbag!You've taken full advantage of the WGT LOOPHOLE!As long as you don'r record a single ranked game you'll stay a cheatin' MASTER...Good luck with that!!!!!Hes already admitted he wont play rank stroke...says it's because of people quitting is the reason he doesn't participate.He can't even be honest about his dishonesty. Apparently you are too much a coward to man up ,play ranked games,and get off the grade school girls teebox!.Come on STINKYj take another potshot lowblow post against me..Talking about manning up !!!I bet you're a hit around all the gradeschool playgrounds!!!  i'd bet money that you even cheat in solitaire ...have a marked deck of cards too???

I'm not sure what's going on here but I'll give you an A+ for a wonderful all-out  tirade.

After buying 3 balls and promptly losing them in 3 shots, 1-2-3 in the water I turn to the forums cause no doubt someone's having a worse day than me.

Thanks 

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2011 1:12 PM

x1524807:

SgtDoodles:
    Why change the whole swing method, which would take quite a while to do, just to answer a few small requests

After reading 2,000 threads, and 1,000,000 posts, do you think this is a "real small thing"?

1 million posts? There's only ~200,000 posts on the forum. As for all the threads I've seen, I've seen about 10 or so requests to change to TrueSwing or something. If WGT changed the swing to TrueSwing, there would be problems - the form of cheating calling "Edging" using that swing mode comes to mind. Otherwise, all swing modes would have lag. 

If you want zero lag on every single shot, take it up with Adobe Flash, buy a £2,000 computer or quit whinging.

As for edgers...

"Edgers" is a term for players (cheaters) who use the 'True Swing' control method which is an up and down movement of the mouse controling the direction and force of the swing. The problem is that a keyboard shortcut can easily be assigned to lock the vertical axis allowing a player to hit perfectly straight shots each time without exception. 

After learning to adjust to the various wind conditions they will be inside 3ft on every approach shot, shooting a typical -22 or lower for 18 meaning a birdie or eagle on every single hole. They can easily use a straight edge as well to hit what appears to be controlled hooks and draws giving the impression they have some type of special skill with there mouse during this supposed freehand movement...

• Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2011 1:26 PM

SgtDoodles:

x1524807:

SgtDoodles:
    Why change the whole swing method, which would take quite a while to do, just to answer a few small requests

After reading 2,000 threads, and 1,000,000 posts, do you think this is a "real small thing"?

1 million posts? There's only ~200,000 posts on the forum. As for all the threads I've seen, I've seen about 10 or so requests to change to TrueSwing or something. If WGT changed the swing to TrueSwing, there would be problems - the form of cheating calling "Edging" using that swing mode comes to mind. Otherwise, all swing modes would have lag. 

If you want zero lag on every single shot, take it up with Adobe Flash, buy a £2,000 computer or quit whinging.

As for edgers...

"Edgers" is a term for players (cheaters) who use the 'True Swing' control method which is an up and down movement of the mouse controling the direction and force of the swing. The problem is that a keyboard shortcut can easily be assigned to lock the vertical axis allowing a player to hit perfectly straight shots each time without exception. 

After learning to adjust to the various wind conditions they will be inside 3ft on every approach shot, shooting a typical -22 or lower for 18 meaning a birdie or eagle on every single hole. They can easily use a straight edge as well to hit what appears to be controlled hooks and draws giving the impression they have some type of special skill with there mouse during this supposed freehand movement...

Ahhh thanks sarge,

I've been trying to figure out how these cheaters are cheating and now you have given me the final part of the puzzle. 

Now if I can only figure out what the hell your saying then maybe I can be a cheater too!!

• Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2011 1:28 PM

SgtDoodles:

x1524807:

SgtDoodles:

As for edgers...

Ahhh thanks sarge,

I've been trying to figure out how these cheaters are cheating and now you have given me the final part of the puzzle. 

Now if I can only figure out what the hell your saying then maybe I can be a cheater too!!

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2011 11:03 PM

Rzbk:

Those cheaters are cheating on another game that has mouse movement as the swing rather than mouseclicks.

RSS