• r0880
    21 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2011 4:26 AM

hate quitters post your quitters here

Macca49 quit on the first hole

• Drlg4oilnnd
    64 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2011 1:57 PM

LMAO. Quitters. Do the world a favor. Quit life forever. A 44 under the chin should doit !!!!!!

• blue87
    9 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2011 2:22 PM

Have you ever thought that the dam swing meter wgt refuse's too fix might be acting up and trust me you can download game booster and every thing else it only a temp. fix.

Drlg4oilnnd:

LMAO. Quitters. Do the world a favor. Quit life forever. A 44 under the chin should doit !!!!!!

• jston60
    1 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2011 3:12 PM

is it mostly the americans that seem to quit if getting beat or am i just unlucky

• golfentwilly
    158 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2011 3:17 PM

haven't had a swing meter problem since I've started.must be my puter.over 9 months now

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2011 4:00 PM

blue87:

Have you ever thought that the dam swing meter wgt refuse's too fix might be acting up and trust me you can download game booster and every thing else it only a temp. fix.

Drlg4oilnnd:

Actually since last server check and decrease in avtar movements the meter has been spot on, not a thign wrong with it except when I miss lol but guess i could blam WGT for that.

@TS: Quitters do suck especially the one that do it cause they having a sucky game. This morning I was on fire hitin almost everything and when missing birdies was by inchs (Wait the 3-6 inch putts must have been the WGT lmao). Anywyas I played this afternoon shot and earned a 79 on a easy course stuff happens but quitters if it make you feel better use the forum and tell WGT why you had a bad game and how it was all there fault. Or better yet quit on people playing a game with you because your having a bad day. Seriously I hate quitters it does ruin it for others at times.

Mes.

• DonaldCurrie123
    1 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2011 4:33 PM

i hate quitters too.  of and i think WGT should change the meter to 3 click.... click and hold, release for power and click again for accuracy............ Just my thought....

\

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2011 12:28 PM

DonaldCurrie123:

i hate quitters too.  of and i think WGT should change the meter to 3 click.... click and hold, release for power and click again for accuracy............ Just my thought....

\

Why change the whole swing method, which would take quite a while to do, just to answer a few small requests? Added to that the outrage that would follow on, WGT change the swing movements to half and there are multiple complaints. Imagine the whole swing changing...

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2011 12:31 PM

Hi and welcome.

RSS