Forums

Help › Forums

Quitters

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 23 2011 11:31 PM (35 replies)
  • r0880
    21 Posts
    Wed, Oct 5 2011 7:34 AM

ok so its just me diggin a hole...strange though as he went on to play in another game straight after not rejoining the game he left...

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Wed, Oct 5 2011 8:15 AM

SgtDoodles:
    Why change the whole swing method, which would take quite a while to do, just to answer a few small requests

After reading 2000 threads, and 1000000 posts, do you think this is a "real small thing"?

• 908tim
    4 Posts
    Wed, Oct 5 2011 12:43 PM

whats with the american bashing ? i have the same peeve with quitters . i find its not solely americans .

• Reaytj
    114 Posts
    Wed, Oct 5 2011 1:45 PM

jston60:

is it mostly the americans that seem to quit if getting beat or am i just unlucky

Unlucky.!....My quitter list is too long to talk about & many of those flags look like yours!

Look me up when I have the blue light on and we can have an old fashioned match game:)...win or lose ...I won't quit

• eurantia
    318 Posts
    Wed, Oct 5 2011 3:23 PM

the most repetitive post in WGT history!.It will take time and effort but you need to accumulate a solid friend base with people that you trust!  I've been playing for almost 2 years here and have dealt with the quitter problem in the past ,but now I have a dependable friend list and no quitter problem.There will never be anything done by WGT so adapt a dependable solution.Crying about it or pointing fingers does absolutely no good.Man up ,solve the problem , my suggestion is a viable solution,or use another solution.Be a problem solver...not a whiner!  Man up!!!!

• thewonderstuff
    1,436 Posts
    Wed, Oct 5 2011 4:50 PM

the only time someone quitting a game bothers me, is when they freeze the game for everybody else! as the previous post states get a group of frinds you can rely on or join an active c.c with a hardcore group of player you can play a round or 2 with!! 

• ajpatruzzi
    14 Posts
    Wed, Oct 5 2011 5:03 PM

Thier should be some kind of penelty for quting a game, but i'v quit lots of games because of lagging

• STINKYJ
    15 Posts
    Wed, Oct 5 2011 5:40 PM

Don't be a whiner!!     Man up!!  ?    Sounds pretty funny coming from you....

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Wed, Oct 5 2011 6:31 PM

Why  should paying customers or freebies have too put up with this,its  no good  us saying ohhhhhhhh  we got  live with it, why isnt  WGT doing something about it??and many more problems....email  them tell me the outcome! bet u wont get 1 .lol

• IceyRoche2
    6 Posts
    Wed, Oct 5 2011 7:03 PM

It comes from U.S. pres. it makes them comfortable.

RSS