Forums

Help › Forums

The Journey so far.......

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 16 2011 4:32 PM (3 replies)
  • Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2011 8:09 PM

Hi all. I would like to thank all those players who post tips and suggestions here, which I have read over the last 9 months in my journey from Hack to Legend, and will continue to read in the new challenges of the Legend tier. The knowledge available here is astounding, and the generosity of the posters in helping their fellow players often unrecognized. Thanks again.

This game is unbelievable in its highs and lows, 28 one day, then 36 next round, and despite all the nay sayers, the quitters, the moaners and complainers, I would do it all tomorrow - figuratively that is. 

For all those who say that's not possible, or they must be cheating, remember given time, practice, patience, perseverance, and yes buying better clubs etc, low scores, they are achievable. I know that when I have shot my best scores, I have always left a couple of shots on the course. After only 385 rounds, I now know enough to now I don't no very much compared to the greats of this game with thousands of rounds under their belts. So next time you see a 26 or a 55, look at the player before crying cheat, these guys deserve their scores, they have earned them.

Course, if ya all see a hack with a 28 on their first round....enough said.

Thanks again, and have fun.

Kindle

Go the mighty AB's

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2011 8:09 PM

PS, am longer being sent to moderation.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2011 1:13 PM

Kindle2010:

Hi all. I would like to thank all those players who post tips and suggestions here, which I have read over the last 9 months in my journey from Hack to Legend, and will continue to read in the new challenges of the Legend tier. The knowledge available here is astounding, and the generosity of the posters in helping their fellow players often unrecognized. Thanks again.

This game is unbelievable in its highs and lows, 28 one day, then 36 next round, and despite all the nay sayers, the quitters, the moaners and complainers, I would do it all tomorrow - figuratively that is. 

For all those who say that's not possible, or they must be cheating, remember given time, practice, patience, perseverance, and yes buying better clubs etc, low scores, they are achievable. I know that when I have shot my best scores, I have always left a couple of shots on the course. After only 385 rounds, I now know enough to now I don't no very much compared to the greats of this game with thousands of rounds under their belts. So next time you see a 26 or a 55, look at the player before crying cheat, these guys deserve their scores, they have earned them.

Course, if ya all see a hack with a 28 on their first round....enough said.

Thanks again, and have fun.

Kindle

Go the mighty AB's

when i make it to Legend i  am going to say the same thing i will used your texte,  that way i know my feeling will be understood  congrats and well said Kindle  :)

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Sun, Oct 16 2011 4:32 PM

Cheers, go luck

RSS