Forums

Help › Forums

|| Apparel Megathread || 🏌️

Thu, Sep 12 2024 3:57 AM (141 replies)
  • paueett
    44 Posts
    Thu, Sep 12 2024 2:43 AM

SeveLiam:

You mentioned in an earlier post that the "Information" icon against each Coin Room game shows the Pack Cap for each Coin Room. I have recently started playing Montreal, which has an indicated Pack Cap of Tour Champion, but when I win, it usually only drops a Silver Pack with 10-12 attributes, which is typical of what you get from winning, say, Rio. I am a Tour Legend at Level 98.

Do you have any more information on this?

Thanks

Yes it's also mentioned that the tier of packs you get is limited by your own tier as well, hence the recommended rooms at different tiers. You can check this before clicking "open" but in that Tour Champ room you're getting Tour Legend silver packs, if you were a Champ you'd get Champ packs and only after reaching Tour Champ you'd take full advantage with Tour Champ silver packs.

Leg-TourLeg-Champ is an awkward spot for coin rooms because of this, despite a lot of players being there due to the ridiculous amount of tournament rounds needed for saturation.

Also keep in mind that, while this hasn't really been confirmed by someone keeping track over a large sample size, we're assuming higher coin rooms have a higher chance of gold/plat packs on victory so it's not a complete waste. And the next room cap down is TM which would drop you 2 tiers of packs in your case anyway, so yea awkward spot.

• paueett
    44 Posts
    Thu, Sep 12 2024 3:57 AM

DuFussMcGoo:

Take a look at the SWING EDGE BUCKET HAT specs...

Driver distance is +90 while all of us have level 10 driver distance of +80. A +80 is equal to a distance of 312.

So what would a +90 be?

Here's a thought. Does WGT take bribes? I'll pay 4,000,000 coins to get to level 10 on the SE SWING EDGE BUCKET HAT 

It should read 314 (314,4 rounded down) but maybe someone with that combo would be able to provide a screenshot.

Hmm just the cost of upgrades for SE bucket lvl1 to 10 would be 400k coins and the hard part would be getting almost 2k repeats of the hat. Doesn't seem like a great bribe you'll have to step it up a bit >_<

RSS