Forums

Help › Forums

A great game with a quiet/excellent player

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 13 2021 3:01 PM (5 replies)
  • mdvh5657
    2 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2021 12:09 AM

I had a wonderful match tonight. Even though I did not win with -9 in a 9 hole match. One thing bothered me a bit was that my mouse frozen on 3rd hole so I had to just let time run out to reset mouse. It took a long wait and at first I felt he might be not happy and very quiet. I would like to apologize but he did not respond in all text messaging. He remained silent the whole match so I could not express my apology. 

• bossbird
    2,223 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2021 3:04 PM

You could if you wish , add a comment on his wall . 

to do this , go to community in area to the left of these forums , select  WGT players , type in the players name , and you will see his profile. Assuming he hasn’t blocked you , you will be able to add a message onto his wall , for him to see . 

• mdvh5657
    2 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2021 9:22 PM

Thank you very much for the suggestion, I am about two week new in this community. Still much to learn!

Best regards,

Mitch

• SamSpayed
    4,998 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2021 11:57 AM

mdvh5657:
    I would like to apologize but he did not respond in all text messaging. He remained silent the whole match so I could not express my apology. 

He probably had Chat turned off in his settings and didn't see anything you wrote.

No need to apologize.  The frozen mouse wasn't intentional.  Glad you had a wonderful match!

• ScottHope
    10,339 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2021 12:41 PM
     mdvh5657:
    I would like to apologize but he did not respond in all text messaging.
    I have had issues with the in game chat. When I access the game settings during a game it appears to stop the chat from working properly. I can still type out messages and send them, but I get no responses from anyone. So if either you or your opponent had that same issue and accessed the settings during the game, that might have caused a chat failure resulting in the lack of response you experienced.
  • Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2021 3:01 PM

ScottHope:

mdvh5657:
    I would like to apologize but he did not respond in all text messaging.

I have had issues with the in game chat. When I access the game settings during a game it appears to stop the chat from working properly. I can still type out messages and send them, but I get no responses from anyone. So if either you or your opponent had that same issue and accessed the settings during the game, that might have caused a chat failure resulting in the lack of response you experienced.

Can confirm the above,

If after accepting a game invite from a friend & you go into Setting & then go "Offline" the above will happen, my recommendation is if it's a prearranged match at a certain day/time is to get your friend to manually type your name in Search, even if you are Offline he'll be able to find you & send an Invite, this way you'll remain Offline during your match (not disturbed by other Invites) & in doing so you don't have to go into Setting so you wont get the chat Glitch Scott has pointed out

Ken 

RSS