Forums

Help › Forums

What the *** is wrong with the meter

Tue, Oct 25 2011 9:49 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Darragh123
    9 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2011 9:41 AM

This thing is really getting on my *** ***.

Puts can no longer be judged at all because of a last nano-second acceleration of the meter.

FIX IT!

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Oct 16 2011 4:51 PM

it's not broken.

That's how it is. especially on Drivers and wedges.

Visit the pro shop and look at the balls with 'FEEL' the more feel, the slower the meter is.

• DaneFenton
    162 Posts
    Sun, Oct 16 2011 5:25 PM

you do know about 95% of meter problems are because of internet conection and computer speed and about 99% of the people that complain about the meter have a internet conection problem or a slow computer. So my guess is you should fix the problems you have

• anthonyvp1
    212 Posts
    Sun, Oct 16 2011 7:07 PM

WGT doesn't care and will not listen to the thousands of complaints....just lose another ball and pony up.

When I talk about WGT with any one unfamiliarwith the game I have to be honest with them and warn them on the many built in faults to keep players buying balls and clubs.

• Darragh123
    9 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2011 4:36 PM

It is broken, at least on my account.

I have an excellent internet connection, plenty of bandwith to spare, I have been a Master player for over a year and I know how to putt.

Given my equipment I have been an accurate and consistent putter for ages.

My putts are now going to the right about 80% of the time in the 20 ft + range, and 99% of the time in the 20ft to 5ft range and occasionally under 5ft.

I am not imagining this. It is costing me at least 5 shots per round and has taken all the joy out of the game, because it is now impossible to predict what the hell my putter is going to do.

I'm sure WGT would love me to upgrade my balls and putter but I have no intention of doing that.

• Darragh123
    9 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2011 4:39 PM

You are absolutely correct Anthony.

I didn't suddenly forget how to putt of start missing my clicks just on my putts and not on any other shot.

Bottom line is WGT is not getting a cent from me.

• Darragh123
    9 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2011 4:40 PM

Total nonsense. I have bandwith to spare.

• 3puttsSuk
    361 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2011 5:53 PM

do you have the beginners putter in your inventory?  I've noticed how the Starters Putter speeds up just b4 the ding.  Even if you take a practice swing or two by not clciking it still speeds up right b4 ding.

the beginners putter is slow as can be.  60 ft range putts cant miss ding by more than a pixel or two or it will go way off line.  Main good thing about it.  No sudden acceleration b4 ding,   Worth a shot if you have it.

• PAGES
RSS