Forums

Help › Forums

1 Free wedge to a beginner everyday

Mon, Nov 14 2011 7:31 AM (84 replies)
  • Sevewillow
    15 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2011 5:56 AM

Hey, what do you have to do to qualify. These greens are killing me!!!

• Mallyally
    16 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2011 8:51 AM

RUNWME:

Mallyally:

I ould also love to take you up on your kind offer with a promise to pay it forward.

M

You got it , gl and have fun

Thanks RUNWME, you are a gent and congratulations on your grandchild.

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2011 11:48 AM

Sevewillow:

Hey, what do you have to do to qualify. These greens are killing me!!!

Sevewillow, you qualify, check your bag, just sent it

• marta2008
    1 Posts
    Wed, Nov 9 2011 1:48 AM

AND FOR ME? :):):):)

CIAO

GREAT PLAYER

• Sevewillow
    15 Posts
    Wed, Nov 9 2011 3:01 AM

Can I just say thanks for the putter. I don't understand what 'pay it forward' means but I would be delighted to help any other Newbie in the future if you can indicate how?

If you could just see your way clear now to upgrading my driver, wedges and irons if at any time you or any other member of your family has cause to celebrate I would be delighted to share that with them too!!!

Regards

• Sevewillow
    15 Posts
    Wed, Nov 9 2011 4:14 AM

RUNWME, thanks but it doesnt appear in my bag (well it didnt when I played just now). Should it just appear of do I have to do something?

• JHByrd
    80 Posts
    Wed, Nov 9 2011 8:28 AM

Congrats, Not sure if I qualify but I would love a wedge.  I just started last  Thursday and need any kind of help I can get.

Jimmy

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Wed, Nov 9 2011 9:59 AM

Sevewillow:

I don't understand what 'pay it forward' means but I would be delighted to help any other Newbie in the future if you can indicate how?

If you could just see your way clear now to upgrading my driver, wedges and irons

Regards

Seve, helping out another newbie in the future is perfect. Once you get proficient game, take someone new out on course and teach them how to make recovery shots or whatever.     Upgrading rest of your bag is up to you, you get credits by surveys, offers or like I did when getting going, good ole credit card.

18 Sevewillow

19 marta2008

20 JHByrd

All 3 of you have the wedge now.  From your gameclient window, click on your equipement and you can then click on wedges and change out your starter for this better one.

• Sevewillow
    15 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2011 2:21 AM

Hey RUNWME

I sent you a couple of thank you's and do appreciate your generosity but I still don't have the clubs in my bag and my virtual pro shop are not giving me any options and worse still....I'm still 4 putting!!

Regards

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2011 4:59 AM

Sevewillow:

Hey RUNWME

I sent you a couple of thank you's and do appreciate your generosity but I still don't have the clubs in my bag and my virtual pro shop are not giving me any options and worse still....I'm still 4 putting!!

Regards

The starter putter is fine for now, I know several legends who can putt lights out with the starter putter. I sent you the wedgeon 11/08. When you open equipment click on wedges and you should see it there.  At your tier, a good wedge is first thing to improve to help your scoring.

11.08.11 Purchase of Z Satin TP 60° Wedge (L14+) as a gift for Sevewillow. Sent Gift
RSS