Forums

Help › Forums

1 Free wedge to a beginner everyday

Mon, Nov 14 2011 7:31 AM (84 replies)
  • Blade7658
    452 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2011 11:01 AM

Would love to have that wedge! Thanks for doing it this - really very cool.

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2011 5:03 PM

Blade7658:

All you can say to that is wow!  Congrats on the new one!

Should be in your bag now, enjoy Blade

• Blade7658
    452 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2011 6:00 PM

I got it, thanks so much! Congrats again, enjoy - my kids are leaving the nest now, so only a few years away for me (hopefully not TOO soon though!).

• pantherz
    8 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2011 7:20 PM

RUNWME:

pantherz:

Still doing this?  Would love to try a new wedge.  Very nice gesture on your part, and congrats on the new grandson!

Thnx, just sent you the wedge.  Once you see how sweet upgraded clubs are at scoring, I imagine you'll want more and more of the good stuff lol.  

I feel like a crack dealer, "here buddy, the first is free, tell your friends about how good it is"  lol then when you get addicted, your spending spree just begins! haha suppose I'm just an enabler , you thank me now, you may cuss me later as you feed your addiction for better stuff LOL

Ok now I've spent 5000 credits to fill the rest of the bag.  Guess I'll have to get my wife to turn tricks to support my new habit. : )

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2011 10:25 PM

pantherz:

I feel like a crack dealer, "here buddy, the first is free, tell your friends about how good it is"  lol then when you get addicted, your spending spree just begins! haha suppose I'm just an enabler , you thank me now, you may cuss me later as you feed your addiction for better stuff LOL

Ok now I've spent 5000 credits to fill the rest of the bag.  Guess I'll have to get my wife to turn tricks to support my new habit. : )

LOL Im just an enabler and start others on a spending spree. I wonder if wgt will give me a kick of the action lol hope you enjoy wgt as much as I am

Don

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2011 3:54 PM

pantherz:

LOL hahah too funny

• bquigs
    2 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2011 4:35 PM

I would appreciate a wedge :D

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2011 6:45 PM

bquigs:

I would appreciate a wedge :D

It should be in your bag now, enjoy

• bquigs