Forums

Help › Forums

1 Free wedge to a beginner everyday

Mon, Nov 14 2011 7:31 AM (84 replies)
  • vttb
    10 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2011 7:08 AM

Best wishes for your grandson & daughter.

I've just played for 10 days and haven't upgraded any club yet. Really need a good driver. Many thanks if you can gift me one.

• alexderwolf
    2 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 4:21 AM

Just finished my 10th ranked round :). I could use a wedge too

• alexderwolf
    2 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 6:57 AM

Wedge received.  Much obliged!

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 6:57 AM

vttb:

Best wishes for your grandson & daughter.

I've just played for 10 days and haven't upgraded any club yet. Really need a good driver. Many thanks if you can gift me one.

Dont take this wrong way vttb as Im just trying to help. The longest driver in the game lvl 88 r11 wouldnt help you with your scoring as much as a good wedge.  ( which I just sent to you )   Look on right hand side of screen and read the tips on putting, chip and pitch. Your driving accuracy is a nice  67%, but  only 6% of the time do you scramble and save par when missed the green and 0% of time have you saved par from a bunker.

Getting good with a wedge and and eliminating 3 putts will shave strokes faster than any big driver would.

alexderwolf, you should have a wedge in your bag as well now.

• vttb
    10 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 9:28 PM

RUNWME:

Dont take this wrong way vttb as Im just trying to help. The longest driver in the game lvl 88 r11 wouldnt help you with your scoring as much as a good wedge.  ( which I just sent to you )   Look on right hand side of screen and read the tips on putting, chip and pitch. Your driving accuracy is a nice  67%, but  only 6% of the time do you scramble and save par when missed the green and 0% of time have you saved par from a bunker.

Getting good with a wedge and and eliminating 3 putts will shave strokes faster than any big driver would.

alexderwolf, you should have a wedge in your bag as well now.

Wedge received and thank you for the advice. This is a very good start for me to get familiar with the skills & rules. Gonna play in real life end this month.

• darkbeowulf
    13 Posts
    Sat, Nov 12 2011 7:00 AM

Hi my english isnt soo good. I've been playing a couple of weeks, I think i had finished my 10th ranked round. I hope could be elegible for the club.

Thanks anyway. I love this game.

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Sat, Nov 12 2011 12:24 PM

darkbeowulf:

Hi my english isnt soo good. I've been playing a couple of weeks, I think i had finished my 10th ranked round. I hope could be elegible for the club.

Thanks anyway. I love this game.

Yep, you are... enjoy

• darkbeowulf
    13 Posts
    Sat, Nov 12 2011 12:28 PM

wedge received. Thank you very much :D. 

• LakshyaDheer
    5 Posts
    Sat, Nov 12 2011 11:55 PM

I love the game now and i am just about to finish my 10th ranked game! :)

I would love to have the club now ! I play it everyday.. and i'm becoming good.. though i need to improve my score ( which is not bad) with new clubs! 

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2011 3:25 AM

LakshyaDheer:

I love the game now and i am just about to finish my 10th ranked game! :)

I would love to have the club now ! I play it everyday.. and i'm becoming good.. though i need to improve my score ( which is not bad) with new clubs! 

Sounds great . just sent it to you, enjoy

RSS