Fri, Nov 11 2011 6:03 PM (164 replies)
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2011 10:21 PM

burp

• andypat
    453 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2011 10:57 PM

I would like to change the subject of this thread slightly as today is remberence day in the U.K and veterans day in the U.S.A.

Do you think it's possible that for one day we can forget all the tripe being spouted in this thread and just remember that alot of servicemen and women died to give us the free world we have today.

Today is 11/11/11 ARMISTICE DAY when the 1st world war ended and after alot of people from all walks of life and many different countries came together to keep this world we now live on free.    

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 2:13 AM

Forgive me. I am wealthy and live in perfect weather and easily forget the rest of the nasty world and regular people. Sorry, it's just my situation. Take care. 

• andypat
    453 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 3:28 AM

SweetiePie:

Forgive me. I am wealthy and live in perfect weather and easily forget the rest of the nasty world and regular people. Sorry, it's just my situation. Take care. 

You are also big headed and egotistical and wont let it rest, may be you should go back to school and check out your history and just see how many of your countrymen and women laid down their lives so you could have the so called perfect world you have. 

• asugunnu
    48 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 3:46 AM

SweetiePie:

Pfftt..bet that ya live in some trailer park bud haha.. Shittypie apart,lots 'o nice guys from both sides of the Atlantic here

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 5:05 AM

She's not the only person who's worth a few Pennys on this site but you don't hear them shouting about it.

ohh and yes Miss Pie my wife and i are worth a few pounds. I worked for mine how'd you get yours, Mummy and Daddy i think.

Lucky

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 5:40 AM

andypat:

I would like to change the subject of this thread slightly as today is remberence day in the U.K and veterans day in the U.S.A.

Do you think it's possible that for one day we can forget all the tripe being spouted in this thread and just remember that alot of servicemen and women died to give us the free world we have today.

Today is 11/11/11 ARMISTICE DAY when the 1st world war ended and after alot of people from all walks of life and many different countries came together to keep this world we now live on free.    

totally agree with andypat as it sure puts the diretribe in this thread into perspective,(i know i contributed to this as i couldn't bite my tongue over Swetie Pies's comments srry) this day is about all those people who layed down there lives in all the wars,i was lucky that my grandad survived WW2 where many of his comrades and friends never returned.

RUSSELL

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 5:49 AM

I took this link off a Facebook appeal for people to support Rememberence Day hope it pulls at the heartstrings like it did to me'

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DAh1zEK68HFE&h=UAQGVBafoAQECnXvIcxzZ5U2H3YgvsPIGHSbWgvMsQxPI1g

RUSSELL

RSS