Help › Forums

Anti American sentiment from UK players

Fri, Nov 11 2011 6:03 PM (164 replies)
  • fairground11
    1,211 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2011 1:48 PM

esssy:

like icon said theres bad apples in each country lol

but you should expect some attitude from a pommy lol we are use to it in aussie land lol

and we get on with the pommys lol and we are going to get our bloody ashes back too we rule the cricket world lol

you wont be getting our ashes back for a long time.

ignore the flag next to my name its where i live not where im from.

i was born about 2 miles from headingley

• titus1919
    130 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2011 2:30 PM

I have friends in the uk

• Toothpic
    32 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2011 4:30 PM

esssy:

like icon said theres bad apples in each country lol

but you should expect some attitude from a pommy lol we are use to it in aussie land lol

and we get on with the pommys lol and we are going to get our bloody ashes back too we rule the cricket world lol

Calm down Bruce, u gonna spill your tinny on your sheila, the Ashes are where they belong LOL

• borntobesting
    9,681 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2011 4:42 PM

Icon can have all my steak. I don't have enough teeth left to eat it. 

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2011 4:50 PM

I agree with most posters on this thread,except for esssy i'm no cricket fan by any stretch of the imagination but gotta say best of luck with winning the ashes back :) how we reached no1 is beyond me aswell lol.

But as ppl have said you can't condem a country because of a couple of individuals, i  just take umbridge with people not nations,so i do think you just ran into a couple of bad apples.

RUSSELL

• lennon1888
    1 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2011 5:25 PM

ok guys back to what this thread is about :-) iv played with guys from all corners of the world on here and have had nothing but respect and have also givin nothing but respect.

while playing games here and reading the chat and players walls it would seem you guys that are state side seem to quit the game while playing and only when losing from the chat and walls iv noticed it would seem that americans dont like losing so jump onto another game and another and another and another till they know they are going to win mmmmm its really just the same as jumping from country to country blowing the hell out of them till yas win .... weeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeee hit the nail on the head they call this post

• 6six6
    194 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2011 5:26 PM

get a life.

never seen it.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2011 10:24 AM

lennon1888:

ok guys back to what this thread is about

I disagree. 

Australia will not get the Ashes back MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA and that's final.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2011 10:49 AM

Boomer may correct me if I'm wrong, but you could say that the rest of the world thinks as highly of America as America thinks of Texas.

RSS