Help › Forums

12 days

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 21 2021 6:32 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • borntobesting
    9,679 Posts
    Sun, Dec 12 2021 10:23 AM

Is anyone planning on running the 12 days of Christmas this year. I will be checking with Opey later today, 

Edit. Opey has no plans for the 12 days this year so it looks like it is dead, 

• HamdenPro
    2,468 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2021 3:50 PM

Can I make an early wish now? Seeing how my post may not show up until the 12 days are over, last year was real fun, NOT!!!!.

My wish is to get off moderation before xmas is over.

Thank you.

P.S. OPY, if you see this, I know that you know that I know you got connections.

P.P.S. 2nd wish, make the forward to email work again.

EDIT: Soon after this post, WGT made it so the forward to email worked again. For those who did not believe me when I say that I have a WGT guardian watching over me...HAHA...you were so wrong...Thank you WGT Santa...now, about PureGro's stash.....

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Tue, Dec 14 2021 3:53 PM

HamdenPro:
    My wish is to get off moderation before xmas is over.

X2

If Santa had two of these gifts I would hook the fat man up with something Jolly....

• HamdenPro
    2,468 Posts
    Wed, Dec 15 2021 8:41 AM

• HamdenPro
    2,468 Posts
    Thu, Dec 16 2021 10:08 AM

PureGro1:
    If Santa had two of these gifts I would hook the fat man up with something Jolly

Well, emails are forwarded now, so, time to pay up to the Jolly guy. 

FYI: As Mr. Claus is busy reviewing his list and deleting all my pseudo names (I am a multi account requester), I have taken over receiving his mail and other personal items addressed to him.  I suggest you PM me and I will provide you with his new temporary address in Connecticut and will be happy to test...I mean relay any stuff you send. Just so you know, Diamonds are in this year, not the ones you wear but the concentrate...May I suggest the "Knackwurst" varietal, it is awesome.

• gonfission
    2,241 Posts
    Thu, Dec 16 2021 2:09 PM

HamdenPro:
    Diamonds are in this year, not the ones you wear but the concentrate...

Where's the sauce???

• HamdenPro
    2,468 Posts
    Fri, Dec 17 2021 11:02 AM

gonfission:
    Where's the sauce???

Not sure about the sauce but those 1 gram earrings look marvelous. I can't say much for the clarity, but the cuts are very nice.

Do you have my post office box, I mean Santas', or do you need it?

Oh, please send pre-paid and definitely no signature required. (Don't forget the insurance)

• gonfission
    2,241 Posts
    Fri, Dec 17 2021 1:09 PM

HamdenPro:
    . I can't say much for the clarity,

Depends on whether they use butane, propane, Co2 or alcohol in extraction processes.

Butane leaves very dark, & bad  taste, alcohol is the clearest, then co2, then propane, respectively 

Canada sells an inordinate amount of these, in comparrison to the U.S.

HamdenPro:
    Do you have my post office box, I mean Santas', or do you need it?

Well,er, ah, one must have an end destination for the journey's denouement....

you be super nice, like you have been, & santa will send you a new shirt........

Never worry about whether or not your posts are innocuous enough....

Just be who you are & never apologize for being you. Peeps except you for who you are, or boot em.... 

No time to check every word for duplicitous meanings. People will do that for you.......If they perceive your intent incorrectly, it's their perception that fails, not yours......

I enjoy reading your posts, I can say with impunity, that Craig does as well

The king of the innocuous post............. Pehaps the least most moderated person in here

Any hoo

Merry Cristmas, Happy Hanukkah, Feliz Navidad, Festivus for the rest of us

--------------------------<*{{{{{-(

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Dec 17 2021 2:04 PM

HamdenPro:
    Oh, please send pre-paid and definitely no signature required. (Don't forget the insurance)

• gonfission
    2,241 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2021 1:12 PM

De Beers wants a word with you ^^^

• PAGES
RSS