Forums

Help › Forums

2 for 1 Credit Rip Off

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 4 2022 9:22 PM (5 replies)
  • TurdMcGurd
    71 Posts
    Wed, Dec 15 2021 3:38 PM

Back on October 1 2021, I completed a Goli vitamin offer. I was supposed to receive 3212 credits for the offer and never got them. Repeated emails to WGT have resulted in them continuing to refer me to Tapjoy for a resolution. That would be fine but Tapjoy never responds to my emails.

I would understand if the system was completely screwed up, but a couple of months ago I completed a different Goli offer and the credits were awarded right away.

Anybody have any ideas what to do??

• Tony08888
    570 Posts
    Tue, Dec 28 2021 6:42 AM

I have similar incidents and always eventually received my credits following these steps. 

1. Expand the offer where the requirements can be clearly seen and screenshot.

2. When you are taken to the web page for the product offer take another screen shot.

3. Take a screenshot of the item in your shopping cart and another showing the item was purchased.

4. Finally take a screenshot of the confirmation email.

This will need to be disputed through Tapjoy. help@support.tapjoy.com

Same when taking a survey.

1.Take a screen shot of the entire screen where the date and time in the lower right hand corner of you screen clearly shows the time and date at the start of the survey.

2. If you spend more than 20 minutes answering question only to get a message that you do not meet the requirements for the survey, take another screenshot with the time and date and dispute that you spent 20 minutes or more and we’re then booted from the survey. 

I have been given the credits offered on a 2500  credit survey by disputing my wasted time. 

This will need to be disputed through WGT. 

• alosso
    21,054 Posts
    Tue, Dec 28 2021 9:22 AM

TurdMcGurd:
    Anybody have any ideas what to do??
    It's all about mental preparation:

If you go for the external credit offers, prepare for the feeling to be scammed.

• TurdMcGurd
    71 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2022 5:55 PM

Thanks so much for your help. Have u ever tried calling Tapjoys offices?

• TurdMcGurd
    71 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2022 5:56 PM

Yes that’s certainly what it feels like. I’m not ready to give up yet!

• Imahacker58
    372 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2022 9:22 PM

I made a purchase when the double credits offer was on a few days ago and the credits were received before I logged back into the game and I received an email from the company I purchased from that the order was on its way next day. I didn’t think to screenshot each step in the process and realise that is probably a smart thing to do given WGT’s and Tapjoys rather cumbersome customer service process. Hope the OP gets this resolved soon.

Update 7/1/22, ordered products arrived today, so my experience was a good one.

RSS