Help › Forums

Free Credit Vids A Big PITA Now

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 10 2022 1:59 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • twinponds169
    3,028 Posts
    Tue, Feb 8 2022 10:34 AM

I knew it was coming, Champ gave the heads up a few weeks ago, but......

My old dinosaur Samsung android tablet finally opened with Update on the WGT app today and denied my relic as no longer compatible. I only used it in tandem with my phone to do the free credit videos and knock them off quicker.

Downloaded Nox on the pc to take it's place but it crashed several times, gave me the no more vids, several times, had to be restarted several times, ugh. My old tabby was as smooth as a baby's ya know, with knocking the vids out. At the same time today my modern compatible android Samsung phone gave me all kinds of crap as well, a dozen restarts of the app, usually runs with no restarts or just an occasional one.

On top of that, every single vid was a full 30 second game app vid, none of the 15 second quickies like tiktok or such, AAAARRRRGGGHHH.....took a whole hour to get a lousy 150 creds.

Hope it runs smoother after the clock turns....or I might actually have to start spending money on this crap, hmmmm, I wonder.....

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,638 Posts
    Tue, Feb 8 2022 12:34 PM

Been experiencing the same here... Closing and reopening the app every 3-4 ads. Very tiring and tedious. Maybe that's WGT's whole intention behind it : make us spend some real money on it. 😕 Yeah... there's no such a thing as a free lunch. Wish you better luck next time. Cheers.

• SamSpayed
    4,998 Posts
    Tue, Feb 8 2022 12:40 PM

You might be able to spoof your Android version on your dinosaur Samsung android tablet.  Do a Google search, and proceed at your own risk.

• Cicero733
    2,307 Posts
    Tue, Feb 8 2022 1:04 PM

FWIW One week exactly the same here. iPad would not run any videos, Lenovo table would run 2 - 3 then quit, reset, run 2 - 3, then quit again. Android phone would run nothing. Seven days later everything is back to running normally. No idea why.

• twinponds169
    3,028 Posts
    Wed, Feb 9 2022 7:36 AM

Thanks for the input gents, I figured I'm not the only one experiencing  this masochistic form of aggravation. Had to sit in my truck for an hour yesterday with the dog in the vet's place for her yearly. Got comfortably numb with some old Floyd and zipped through the whole 150 creds on my phone without a single glitch or restart in 40 minutes or so. Go figure.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Wed, Feb 9 2022 7:45 AM

Tablets can be equated to a dinosaur?. I was using an HP laptop, windows 7, up until Xmas...lol

ct

ps: The comp still worked. But the family decided I needed a new one for Xmas, because windows 7 had long ago ceased being supported.

I don't even own a cell phone...man I feel old.

• twinponds169
    3,028 Posts
    Wed, Feb 9 2022 7:53 AM

ct690911:
    Tablets can be equated to a dinosaur?. I was using an HP laptop, windows 7, up until Xmas...lol

LOL. We bought this thing for Christmas for my son who was 12 years old at the time. It was a hundred bucks at Toys R Us of all places, lmao, and on sale for like 69 dollars. Cripes, he's on his 3rd Mac laptop now, lol. But I definitely got my moneys worth out of it using it as a 2nd device for the vids the last 5 years. I guess all good things come to an end eventually, especially tech wise.

• twinponds169
    3,028 Posts
    Wed, Feb 9 2022 7:56 AM

ct690911:
    I don't even own a cell phone...man I feel old.

I long for the days when nobody did. The world was a better place.

• Mythanatos
    2,216 Posts
    Wed, Feb 9 2022 8:16 AM

For an emulator try Bluestacks. i think it runs better than Nox.

That being said I haven't run either in a couple of years. Ask easy ed about it i know he uses it or used to for his ads.

• garyk49
    2,327 Posts
    Wed, Feb 9 2022 8:36 AM

19 minutes running Bluestacks 5, Nox 7 and MEMU player at the same time, win10. 

Had to restart Blue once.

Tried at first running a fire tablet and phone, but both only ran a couple of vids, then stopped.

Something strange with Bluestacks lately.  The screen stays black, but can tell the vid is running as the circle around the x top right fills in.

• PAGES
RSS