Help › Forums

Hello fellow WGT golfers!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 4 2011 9:16 AM (4 replies)
  • BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2011 10:01 PM

Hi Everyone!

My name is Jeff. I live in Michigan. I'm 56. I was bored one day & looked for free vidio golf & , it was the worse thing that ever happend to me.

Right away I got obsessed. I became a man on a mission. I was not gonna let some mamby pamby vidio. I know some of these kids can just flat out lambast me and score a 60 in thier sleep, I'm no vidio game guru i tell ya.

But i think this game is ok. I have ran into some a-holes but, aint that the way it is in the real world anyhow?

Any,,good luck to you and i'm glad i finally got the chance to introduce myself.

Oh yeah,,I monkeyed around on here for a month,,everyday for God knows how many hours a day. Somethings got to be done about my constant play on here. It's really getting like overkill. Like, why is knockin a pill in a hole such a kick?

SOrry for the long intro,,happy hitting and gl to you all!

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2011 10:05 PM

You're right that finding WGT is both a blessing and a curse :)

• qazxcbb
    290 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2011 10:47 PM

Amen to that bb,

A blessing when a missed ding goes in,

A curse when a dinga goes worse,

A blessing when they say gr88 shot,

A curse when silence is their lot,

A blessing when time is plenty,

A curse when it is not,

All in all a blessing,

But a bloody curse when connections go missing.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2011 9:16 AM

hi ,this game,has changed my life,i am 60 ,and i am addicted also,and my finding here,,,,98% of players are just great,,,,the 2%well,we have all learned not to let them get to us.....make yourself a list of good friends,get in a CC,of your liking, and have fun ,and wen this game getting to you (frustrations ect )take a short break.....some peoples will say its just a game man,its a litle more for me its a( quest,a goal to become a Legend),,,so have fun ,,,,,,,Francois Montreal :)

RSS