Forums

Help › Forums

game

Mon, Feb 21 2022 3:01 PM (22 replies)
  • chuckietom
    173 Posts
    Fri, Feb 18 2022 7:12 AM

seems to me that since Top Golf acquired wgt. this game has went down hill. It;s all about $$$$$$$$, and they try to get it however they can. Sad we let them stay in Buisness. 1 day when shtf we will prevail.......... can't wait.......

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Fri, Feb 18 2022 7:41 AM

chuckietom:

seems to me that since Top Golf acquired wgt. this game has went down hill. It;s all about $$$$, and they try to get it however they can. Sad we let them stay in Buisness. 1 day when shtf we will prevail.......... can't wait.......

From what I've read in the forums, the game has certainly gone down hill. That said, it's mainly been about money even before TopGolf took over. That is simply the capitalist way.

The good news is now there is a forum Mod to at least address concerns and answer questions. That is a huge improvement (IMHO).

ct

• bossbird
    2,223 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2022 8:22 AM

chuckietom:

seems to me that since Top Golf acquired wgt. this game has went down hill. It;s all about $$$$, and they try to get it however they can. Sad we let them stay in Buisness. 1 day when shtf we will prevail.......... can't wait.......

Chuckietom, there is one way to deal with what you think is unfair , …… stop playing and stop  paying , if you can’t then you hardly have any right to complain.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2022 10:25 AM

bossbird:

chuckietom:

seems to me that since Top Golf acquired wgt. this game has went down hill. It;s all about $$, and they try to get it however they can. Sad we let them stay in Buisness. 1 day when shtf we will prevail.......... can't wait.......

Chuckietom, there is one way to deal with what you think is unfair , …… stop playing and stop  paying , if you can’t then you hardly have any right to complain.

This ^^^ advice has been provided many times before. I personally don't understand why players come to the forums to complain about a game they won't give up. Or, those who publicly threaten to quit and then are back an hour later...lol

Also:

"Sad we let them stay in Buisness. 1 day when shtf we will prevail.......... can't wait......."

Many disgruntled players say dumb stuff like this ^^^ as well. I don't understand the point in that, either.

• Duphpherer
    457 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2022 1:25 PM

chuckietom:

I'm only a little over 7 months into the game so I don't know what I missed prior. I feel rewarded for good shots and penalized for poor shots. The game is fun and addicting as is... and it's FREE. Glad I'm ignorant to previous versions.  

No one is forced to stay and play. There are a many other golf platforms out there, but likely nothing this good for FREE. Did I mention this game is FREE?  

• MarchieB
    1,529 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2022 1:33 PM

Duphpherer:
    I feel rewarded for good shots and penalized for poor shots ...The game is fun and addicting as is... and it's FREE ... No one is forced to stay and play. There are a many other golf platforms out there, but likely nothing this good for FREE. Did I mention this game is FREE? 

Duphpherer ...

You're going and talking that crazy talk ... logic and reason have no place on here!!! 😝

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2022 3:12 PM

Duphpherer:

chuckietom:

seems to me that since Top Golf acquired wgt. this game has went down hill. It;s all about $$, and they try to get it however they can. Sad we let them stay in Buisness. 1 day when shtf we will prevail.......... can't wait.......

I'm only a little over 7 months into the game so I don't know what I missed prior. I feel rewarded for good shots and penalized for poor shots. The game is fun and addicting as is... and it's FREE. Glad I'm ignorant to previous versions.  

No one is forced to stay and play. There are a many other golf platforms out there, but likely nothing this good for FREE. Did I mention this game is FREE?  

This game certainly starts out free. Lots of enticement to spend money though, or time watching videos (if your country gets them).

Biggest complaints on here incl the cheaters, glitches with the game and poor sportsmanship. (quitting, bad language, etc)

But, at the end of the day, "No one is forced to stay and play"

• mbcarp99
    1,078 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2022 5:29 PM

ct690911:
    The good news is now there is a forum Mod to at least address concerns and answer questions. That is a huge improvement (IMHO).

How's that good news, so you can go crying and bleating to him when someone says something you don't like.

This is a Golf game with many many bugs but in your opinion having a forum mod is a huge improvement, for you it is because all you do is post in the forum, in fact why don't you go and join a forum group, don't see why you post anything about a game you don't even play

• billycash74
    2,078 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2022 8:36 PM

mbcarp99:

This is a Golf game with many many bugs but in your opinion having a forum mod is a huge improvement, for you it is because all you do is post in the forum, in fact why don't you go and join a forum group, don't see why you post anything about a game you don't even play

^^^^^^^^^^^ THAT PART

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sun, Feb 20 2022 12:38 AM

mbcarp99:

ct690911:

How's that good news, so you can go crying and bleating to him when someone says something you don't like.

This is a Golf game with many many bugs but in your opinion having a forum mod is a huge improvement, for you it is because all you do is post in the forum, in fact why don't you go and join a forum group, don't see why you post anything about a game you don't even play

I neither cry nor bleat...not even when trolls visit the forum with inspiring posts...lol

This is a Golf game with many many bugs but in your opinion having a forum mod is a huge improvement

I stopped playing in large part because of the glitches. When they sort some of  them out, I may play again. I actually walk the talk that way.

The forum mod is a huge improvement. Gotta give credit where it is due...:)

ct

RSS