Help › Forums

game

Mon, Feb 21 2022 3:01 PM (22 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sun, Feb 20 2022 12:49 AM

billycash74:

mbcarp99:

This is a Golf game with many many bugs but in your opinion having a forum mod is a huge improvement, for you it is because all you do is post in the forum, in fact why don't you go and join a forum group, don't see why you post anything about a game you don't even play

^^^^^^^^^^^ THAT PART

Hi Billy...been awhile. I was going to ask about Sean and the gang  but I see you have moved to a new CC. Cobra Kai was in the forum recently. I was initially surprised you didn't jump into that thread and help defend your CC mates...but then I remembered your character..:(

The wgt forum is a discussion board. I use it accordingly.

ct

• mbcarp99
    1,078 Posts
    Sun, Feb 20 2022 5:28 AM

ct690911:
    I neither cry nor bleat

you do, i would imagine your messages to mods number is similar to your ranked rounds played :)

ct690911:
    not even when trolls visit the forum with inspiring posts...lol

you need a reality check

I will leave it there as i have no desire to indulge in the type of forum bullying you seem to revel in, you only have to look at your first two posts in this thread. First post was Mr nice guy giving a reasonable response but once somebody else ridiculed the op, you jumped on the bandwagon with your next post, it's what you do..........

• mbcarp99
    1,078 Posts
    Sun, Feb 20 2022 11:43 AM

pdb1:

mbcarp99:
    you do, i would imagine your messages to mods number is similar to your ranked rounds played :)

NOT .

mbcarp99:
    I will leave it there as i have no desire to indulge in the type of forum bullying you seem to revel in,

Oh . Tell us .

mbcarp99:
    once somebody else ridiculed the op, you jumped on the bandwagon with your next post, it's what you do..........

He expresses opinions .

Lol . mbcarp99 . You get a prize . " Biggest hypocrite of the day " . .

ct made a couple good points . And he stands by what he preaches .

I second that any improvement is good improvement .

haha the number 2 clown prince of the forums shows up, your opinion is only slightly more relevant than the number 1 clown prince Henrykawa, as usual me and everyone else will ignore everything you say

• billycash74
    2,078 Posts
    Sun, Feb 20 2022 2:15 PM

mbcarp99:

pdb1:

mbcarp99:

NOT .

mbcarp99:
    I will leave it there as i have no desire to indulge in the type of forum bullying you seem to revel in,

Oh . Tell us .

mbcarp99:
    once somebody else ridiculed the op, you jumped on the bandwagon with your next post, it's what you do..........

He expresses opinions .

Lol . mbcarp99 . You get a prize . " Biggest hypocrite of the day " . .

ct made a couple good points . And he stands by what he preaches .

I second that any improvement is good improvement .

haha the number 2 clown prince of the forums shows up, your opinion is only slightly more relevant than the number 1 clown prince Henrykawa, as usual me and everyone else will ignore everything you say

thats all these clowns  do is troll the forums. there are more of them than these 2. 

• callaghan159
    6,310 Posts
    Sun, Feb 20 2022 2:51 PM

I read the forums but don't say much but what I read is from the same people over and over and over. Cheers.

• twinponds169
    3,028 Posts
    Sun, Feb 20 2022 4:40 PM

mbcarp99:
    haha the number 2 clown prince of the forums shows up,

How the hay did he get demoted? No way.

• callaghan159
    6,310 Posts
    Mon, Feb 21 2022 4:14 AM

mbcarp99:
    as usual me and everyone else will ignore everything you say

lmao...not so far.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Mon, Feb 21 2022 5:34 AM

callaghan159:

mbcarp99:
    as usual me and everyone else will ignore everything you say

lmao...not so far.

Obsessiveness is a common trait amongst trolls. Hopefully a topic discussed at his anger management class.

• tramilleo
    1,883 Posts
    Mon, Feb 21 2022 7:50 AM

BillyCash say it again for the trolls in the back lmao  

RSS