New online Golf game coming 2012

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 18 2011 4:08 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Topcat488
    172 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2011 11:50 PM

Dear WGT,

I first joined 2010, but never played, until recently.  I've been constant in my play for about 4 months. Since this time I've spent $270.00, but must say, i'm not happy.  It seems like if i get a good game going, all of a sudden i can't stop the meter, close to the dinging point anymore... It's not me or my computer, it's YOU or your so called VEM.  I don't like it, take it away.  What's the use of practicing if YOU already decided, what MY score should be in a Tournament.  To be Honest the only thing WGT's got going is (besides a great community) it's beautiful graphics, kudos to you for that. If your patent keeps hindering me and my game, 2012 www.Tour Golf Online Germany, will receive the next $$$s from me.  It's said that practice makes perfect...  Tour Golf Online, has beautiful graphics also, from the looks of their screenshots.   -  (minus) the VEM effect i'm hoping. 

What,  another golf online site competitor don't worry you huh? 

Practice makes perfect, but not here.  :(      v.e.m.-ed again.

P.S. Edited 1 time to take out Blue's News.com and replaced by TGO.

• MentalChaos
    141 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 12:10 AM

BluesNews is some sort of gamer blogging/news site, so I'm not sure of which golf game you are referring, but I couldnt find anything on their site about a golf game comin in 2012....

• Topcat488
    172 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 12:17 AM

MentalChaos:

BluesNews is some sort of gamer blogging/news site, so I'm not sure of which golf game you are referring, but I couldnt find anything on their site about a golf game comin in 2012....

It's called Tour Golf Online Germany....

OnNet Europe today announces the next-gen online golf game online golf tour (TGO), which will be released in 2012. Through the first use of CryENGINE3 of Crytek in a golf game, now, a spectacular and completely lifelike graphics are converted to the player d

• swdeva
    238 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 3:10 AM

Well maybe and thats a big maybe.  I looked at the screen shots, looks like a cartoon to me. No comparison to WGT.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 4:27 AM

Competition is good and should make WGT more responsive.  The "cartoon" graphics look much, much better than the TruGolf graphics on Cabo on WGT.  Here's a link to a story.

• swdeva
    238 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 7:04 AM

This is true Andyson, graphics are better than TruGolf. 

Ok WGT game on! looks like its time to jump to the next level. You have the advantage.

• JuanMendoza
    469 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 3:24 PM

If its Crytek its gonna look spectacular!

• SOYEL1
    698 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2011 5:36 AM

When will I have a shot like THIS in WGT or THIS

• Anise
    28 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2011 8:24 AM

i think its more likely that u just suck at the game wgt is in no possible way responsible for u * slipping* 

• Topcat488
    172 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2011 1:55 PM

swdeva:

Well maybe and thats a big maybe.  I looked at the screen shots, looks like a cartoon to me. No comparison to WGT.

If the screenshots look anything like those that are shown, and if the weather changes that  will effect the green speeds (Not only very fast or lightning speeds like here.), and a driving range like in real life.  And no vem patent to so call challenge you, but rather will give you the benefits of working hard at your game,  I mean it's just a GAME,  there will always be unrealistic scores in a Game... The Game shouldn't be a tool that raises ones blood pressure, because of built in deviations, but instead something that brings the user some fun.  Unless there are major upgrades to relieve the deviation stress, and not only sunny skies with very fast greens (but rain or the occasional swaying of trees or blades of grass) and real practice facilities.  I'll just save my $$$'s until 2012.  Just my 2cr

• PAGES
RSS