Help › Forums

Putter Pal On/Off Button

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 16 2014 11:52 AM (23 replies)
  • MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Tue, May 6 2014 2:54 AM

ScottHope:

would it not be possible for WGT to make it a little fatter so it stood out more?

Yes, that would make life a bit easier, it took me a while to notice it was there.

It should also be possible for someone to read through the thread and find that the answer to their question is there though.  Or just ask nicely if anyone can help them, rather than jump in with both feet and fists.

itsttime:

I don't have the option to shut it off either.  Didn't ask for it and it's caused me to hit 11+ games.  I have menu, I have option but there is NO OPTION for this stupid thing.

• Susiequie
    1 Posts
    Tue, May 6 2014 6:00 AM

or fix (STUPID). lmao

• Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Tue, May 6 2014 6:28 AM

at was the purpose of that "Swing Circle"?  Besides being another nuisance??

~Steven~

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Sat, Aug 16 2014 11:52 AM

click on the menu, options and scroll all the way down.

-wgticon

I never had a real reason to adjust the other options, but it was only today that I realized that you have to SCROLL DOWN to see 'tons of more options'. This has been stated and explained many times. I know.

I just now saw the wee small scroll bar, color me stupid, yes, but with all the other members unaware it might save some forum space and newbie angst if there was a more evident marker or text indicating to scroll down for more. If the option screen was expanded to full window then maybe all the options would be visible at once. 

Now, it's my bad, yes, and you don't have to take the suggestions but 'an ounce of prevention saves a pound of repeated responses on how to access options'. Good luck in either case.

RSS