Forums

Help › Forums

Putter Pal On/Off Button

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 16 2014 11:52 AM (23 replies)
  • SpencerS25
    123 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 11:55 AM

Hey guys I would like to see WGT add a button somewhere by the meter to turn the putter pal on or off during putts. I know you can go into the menu and turn it off but when I'm playing a round and I have a short putt or a tap in I don't want to waste that putt with the putter pal. It would be much easier to just click the button to turn it off, without hassle. Opening up the menu, scrolling all the way to the bottom, turning it off and clicking save is a long process, so why not add the putter pal button?

Thank you guys please tell me what you think. :)

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 12:30 PM

SpencerS25:

Hey guys I would like to see WGT add a button somewhere by the meter to turn the putter pal on or off during putts. I know you can go into the menu and turn it off but when I'm playing a round and I have a short putt or a tap in I don't want to waste that putt with the putter pal. It would be much easier to just click the button to turn it off, without hassle. Opening up the menu, scrolling all the way to the bottom, turning it off and clicking save is a long process, so why not add the putter pal button?

Thank you guys please tell me what you think. :)

hi

that's already added. during the game, click on the menu, options and scroll all the way down.

-wgticon

• SpencerS25
    123 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 2:16 PM

Im saying it would be great if we didn't have to go to the menu and do the long process. So we can  just do it with 1 click and hit the tap in.

• Royboy1946
    1,847 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 11:40 AM

i don't want putter pal at all, but a "friend" gifted it to me while we were play. i did not want it, i should have the option to equip my bag with it, instead of it being forced on me as a joke, in the middle of a game. i have read this thread, and i can't disable it, so I'm going in practice mode and hitting putter off the tee at St Andrews, until it runs out. please sort it WGT. Ty

• borntobesting
    9,684 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 12:24 PM

Royboy1946:

i don't want putter pal at all, but a "friend" gifted it to me while we were play. i did not want it, i should have the option to equip my bag with it, instead of it being forced on me as a joke, in the middle of a game. i have read this thread, and i can't disable it, so I'm going in practice mode and hitting putter off the tee at St Andrews, until it runs out. please sort it WGT. Ty

Ty during the game go to the menu and select options.Or from the main menu screen go to menu and chose game settings. On the display portion of the options scroll down to the very bottom. The putter play display on/off button is the last thing on the bottom.

• Steve2golf
    930 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2012 3:27 AM

BUMP

• oldbones29
    2,035 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2012 4:33 AM

Thanks for the putter pal WGT. The only thing it did for me was show me that my home made putter pal was EXACT!!!! So you can turn it off now please. I'll take free balls in its place if you would be so kind.

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2012 5:25 AM

borntobesting:
    y during the game go to the menu and select options.Or from the main menu screen go to menu and chose game settings. On the display portion of the options scroll down to the very bottom. The putter play display on/off button is the last thing on the bottom.

wgt, why do you do this?

I HAVE NO OPTION TO SHUT OFF THE DAMN THING

• scimoc
    80 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2012 10:13 AM

same here, didn't want it, didn't ask for it, saved a game this morning and came back to a putter pal i do not have the option to switch off, ruined my game.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2012 10:15 AM

x1524807:

borntobesting:
    y during the game go to the menu and select options.Or from the main menu screen go to menu and chose game settings. On the display portion of the options scroll down to the very bottom. The putter play display on/off button is the last thing on the bottom.

wgt, why do you do this?

I HAVE NO OPTION TO SHUT OFF THE DAMN THING

hi

you have to scroll down via a bar on the right. it's the lowest option.

-wgticon

RSS