Forums

Help › Forums

surveys

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 8 2011 3:07 PM (2 replies)
  • EdwardRo
    191 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 5:34 AM

what is the deal with spending 30 to 50 minutes doing a survey and after it said i qualifyed for the survey and i spend 50 minutes doing the survey answering all there questions and at end it said thank you for your time doing this survey you have completed this survey and will be redircted, then after redircted it says i didnt qualify,         WGT this is your web site you have these surveys there even though they are 3rd party im sick of this *** spending tons of hours doing surveys and getting to the end answering 100's of questions completing the survey to hear trial pay tell me they have no record, this morning made 6,250 credits owed to me from surveys and you guy's at WGT dont do anything to refund us, is money the only thing you care about here, you need to start paying attention to your fan base here, i have spent 100's of dollars out of my own pocket for this game , i do surveys so i can keep playing at the standard of play i do play at, use to i was able to do several surveys a week and only a few payed up, now it has gotten to where i try every day and might get 1 survey a month and when i do get the survey and COMPLETE it at the end tells me i didnt qualify and trial pay has no record what a bunch of bull *** on your part, stand up and own up to your obligations, to your plarers here,

• Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2011 12:46 AM

you are 100% correct but don't even think in your wildest dreams that wgt will do a dam thing to help the people who make them rich.

jusy like commercials. they make money hand over fish but the greddy sob mf are to damscuzzy to use it except to stuff up their big fat as s

z

• EdwardRo
    191 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2011 3:07 PM

yea i just finished a survey for 75 credit's but didnt recive them again and did a 150 credit survey this morning which it said i completed and was redricting me and told me i didnt complete the survey so ripped off another 225 credits now

RSS