Forums

Help › Forums

Make it Real

Tue, Nov 8 2011 10:50 AM (3 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 7:41 PM

I have been very quiet for awhile. Stayed off the forums, and have not complained. This is not a complaint. I am not qualified to be a Tour Master. I don't have the skill, or the reflexes. I have spent a lot of time, and a lot of money on this site for the pure enjoyment. That is my choice. I believe I got to this level due to WGT letting me get there. The games were so inconsistent and sporadic. Since turning TM a week ago, the game has gone South. It is not because I forgot how to execute shots that I have done hundreds of times. It is simply because I have not bought the latest and greatest new equipment. Say what you will. I can almost guess the ones who will reply to this. When routine shots go nuts, I no longer guess what I did wrong. The answer is, I did the same as I have in the past, and the shot was decent. Now the shot is FUBAR. Forget the levels and the tiers, and make this what it is. I am a 67-68 golfer on this site. I have spent over 1,200.00 dollars, and will continue to buy balls and play, and have fun with my friends. Don't rank me, and decide what  I need to buy,  to play the way I know I can. My first 42 rounds as a TM have been decided by WGT, and not by the way I have learned to play these holes. The T greens are not an issue, Mio gave me a tip where I can dial in the distance to an inch. WGT just thinks I have had my G10's too long. BS.

• MentalChaos
    141 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 11:17 PM

TM is no different than Master other than the green speed, which is slightly harder to stick close than when on Master greens, but its a minor adjustment.. I would understand if you were using a med/high iron set, but youre not, so get over it...

• robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2011 10:07 AM

Hang in there Squirrel,ignore your m8 he just looking 4 trouble as per!

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2011 10:50 AM

It seems to be a process with very and many subtle changes. We all must just play and try to enjoy.

RSS