Help › Forums

Piano

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 11 2011 5:08 AM (7 replies)
  • LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2011 5:17 PM

Imagine the scene.

Dimmed lights, a door to the grounds flung wide, curtains curling in a warm zephyr breeze, notes dancing upon the backs of elves about a merry dance.

Lizzie xx

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2011 5:54 PM

LizzieRossetti:

Imagine the scene.

Dimmed lights, a door to the grounds flung wide, curtains curling in a warm zephyr breeze, notes dancing upon the backs of elves about a merry dance.

Lizzie xx

what kind of piano?

tbe

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2011 5:58 PM

I imagine.

A large man with a long flowing curly white beard, wearing a red suit trimmed in white fur,  standing askance with hands on hips.  Saying in a stern voice "Break's over, get back to work you lazy elves!!"

Andy

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2011 6:19 PM

lalalalala little girl,

WAKE UP!!  And find yourself engulfed in the muddle of festered ooze that can and is only found clinging onto the walls of hell.

Foul smelling putrid self indulged stench and greed breeds upon these threads and thrives, yes multiplies on the very fact that we feed it.

MONEY! 

Have a nice day!

LizzieRossetti:

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2011 6:54 PM

dark, quiet. the strong order order of burnt rope. as you hear strains of music, and as the light go up the opening strains of Kashmire.

• HacMcDuffer
    1,094 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 12:30 AM

Not sure I understand this thread......but....if you don't mind....please send me some of what your smoking. It just might be the best sh+t ever.

<=====¤""""

;-)

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 2:21 AM

Lizzie, I'm in. Very fine words.

Lily

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 5:08 AM

HacMcDuffer:
    Not sure I understand this thread.

NEITHER do I, but were passing to the left, should get to you shortly. A very good Hawaiian curl whose fragrance defy's the laws of physics permeating it's oh so sweet aroma thru layers of plastic baggies. Sticks to your fingers and refuses rolling, to moist and dense,

REN, where the hell is my bong? You, you, bong thief. Sqwuitls and squirles, can't trust em. I can not find my dictionary, take that as well?

RSS