Forums

Help › Forums

Newbie with a question

rated by 0 users
Sat, Nov 12 2011 9:19 PM (4 replies)
  • Leftstranded
    4 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2011 10:47 PM

Hello. I stumbled onto this game a couple a weeks ago. It has instantly moved into being my favorite golf game. Can I make my golfer left handed? I read the FAQs and didn't see it mentioned, but it was late thirty when I looked it up.

This game seems to have a bit of a learning curve when it comes to approaching and putting. If any developers mod this forum, congratulations on making a great golf sim!

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 4:59 AM

hi,

right now, we do not have left handed support.

sorry,

-wgticon

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 5:46 AM

Leftstranded:
    but it was late thirty when I looked it up

This game changes your sleep habits.  :-D

• Leftstranded
    4 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 5:09 PM

Thanks for the response, and don't be sorry about it. I imagine that the coding for a southpaw would me more than just mirroring attibutes or whatever. Especially trying to figure out the clubs.

LOL not like i'd be playing much better yet either.

Thanks again :)

• pastlife63
    55 Posts
    Sat, Nov 12 2011 9:19 PM

Hi,

Just wanted to say thanks for asking that question, as i am a lefie as well, although I don't (can't) play in real life. BTW hello everyone another newbie here from Scotland, have played the St Andrew's course (obviously)  loving the game except that the power metet moves way too quickly for me but most especially when i'm putting, I've missed so many putts purely because i could stop the meter at the right moment and the ball went off course. Sorry Leftstranded, i seem to have hijacked your post.

RSS