Forums

Help › Forums

Comfortable shoes

rated by 0 users
Sat, Nov 12 2011 10:22 PM (4 replies)
  • LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 9:25 AM

So much more helpful than a twice boiled kettle, which as my experiments have shown, takes all the pizzaz out of the water, making it bland and lacking in energy.

I like straps on some but my most comfortable are high laced and actually fit into the boots category, a great bonus when running with the dog along the muddy cliff path, looking  down into the ocean as it brings, then withdraws offerings so tantalising that you can hear the taste.

Lizzie xx

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 9:51 AM

I like your views, about your shoes, in fact they are delightful.

Your posts they are so full of fun and are the most inciteful.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 9:52 AM

Has anybody ever wondered about what would happen if you were to cover your screen in blue acetate film, or even just hold it up and look through it, whilst on any of the WGT Greens?

I have, because there is a chance that there are things there to be seen thus, that only spies would know about, like you know, secret messages and stuff. It came to me as I squinted up mine eyes whilst waiting for my opponent to take a putt, and there, in the squinty stared at bit of green, appeared the numbers 160, and then later, a larger 235, which was blocked out like on a american footballers shirt.

Certainly, this is food for much thought. Who would have known the Da Vinci aspect of Wgt?

Lizzie xx

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 11:19 AM

I actually play whilst wearing my ol' school 3-D glasses from some film an ion ago. It is truly amazing what one can see on the greens Lizzie through these instruments and of course the acetate film as well. And here, I thought it was my imagination the entire time.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Nov 12 2011 10:22 PM

I dunno about the shoes.. but , since buying the LOUDMOUTH DiscoBall pants, my game has improved!

They are light and airy and I dont get that nasty chaffing anymore!

RSS