Forums

Help › Forums

Stepping Up A Level!

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 13 2011 6:10 PM (6 replies)
  • taffy2step
    11 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 8:43 PM

Iv been playing for a few weeks now and iv had numerous players saying i play a much higher game than my level of (Hack).

How and when does your level change?  and is there a quicker way to climb higher?

If anyone can answer it will be much appreciated thanks.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sat, Nov 12 2011 11:24 AM

Play ranked stroke play rounds.

• 3puttsSuk
    361 Posts
    Sat, Nov 12 2011 4:21 PM

You played 7 rounds between 9/13 and 9/28 and 1 on 10/07.  These 8 rounds determine your averaage so far.

SgtDoodles:

Play ranked stroke play rounds.

You can choose to play a certain course like you've done ( 8 rds) or select an available Free Tournament.   You obviously know how to purchase credits. Do well in the tourneys and possibly receive credits!  GL

• taffy2step
    11 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2011 1:22 PM

O.K.  thanks 

• taffy2step
    11 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2011 1:28 PM

Sounds good :)  thanks!   could you tell me what's the difference in scoring between each type of game we can play? 

• BamaJim58
    1 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2011 4:57 PM

Your level changes automatically and is tied to your score.  When you get your average score to certain levels you move up.  I'm level 41 and have my average score at 68.5 but when I broke 72 I became Tour Pro.  So hit away, enjoy and buy the R-11 clubs as soon as you level up to 35 (get the entire set, cheaper than individually)

Jim

(Bamajim58) 

• borntobesting
    9,681 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2011 6:10 PM

No your level has nothing to do with your score. Your level is only affected by the experience points you receive by playing. Your tier is what is affected by your scoring average. A lot of people confuse their level with their tier. Going up in your level is what unlocks more and better equipment that you can buy in the pro shop. Going up in your tier brings on a new and more challenging game play. Longer holes faster greens but more rewarding when you play well in your new higher tier.

RSS