Forums

Help › Forums

What is the Purpose of Career Earnings?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 18 2022 7:40 PM (3 replies)
  • ErvinLC
    8 Posts
    Tue, Oct 18 2022 1:38 AM

I notice that there is a Career Earnings by my profile and a top career earnings leader board.  What is the purpose of the actual dollar amount?  Is that real money?

• SamSpayed
    4,998 Posts
    Tue, Oct 18 2022 10:18 AM

ErvinLC:

I notice that there is a Career Earnings by my profile and a top career earnings leader board.  What is the purpose of the actual dollar amount?  Is that real money?

It's not real money.  It's the number of credits the player has earned or won since joining WGT.  1 credit = $0.01 in earnings.

• ErvinLC
    8 Posts
    Tue, Oct 18 2022 7:40 PM

Thank you for the info SamSpayed. Appreciate it.

• alosso
    21,054 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2022 1:57 AM

+1!

ErvinLC:
    I notice that there is [...] a top career earnings leader board.  What is the purpose of the actual dollar amount?  Is that real money?
    Nope. It's but a false reversion of the regular credits purchase. 1 USD buys you 100 credits, but it's not reversible. This is clear by WGT's T&Cs:
    https://www.wgt.com/terms/

3. WGT Credits or Coins

[...]

WGT Credits do not have monetary or stored value or any credit balance of real currency or its equivalent and are not redeemable for money at any time.

The position of this leaderboard on the game's portal page give it special relevance.

Regarding criminal codes, terms like "deception" or "fraud" come into mind...

RSS